TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Hows mine? Yes, I know the dragon needs more work...I'm still working on it....but how is it so far?

I think it's coming along nicely and looking very lizard/dragon-like if anything. happy.gif

I'm not sure if I can make out the black and red shapes above and to the right of it though. Are they a part of your dragon as well?

I think it's coming along nicely and looking very lizard/dragon-like if anything. happy.gif

I'm not sure if I can make out the black and red shapes above and to the right of it though. Are they a part of your dragon as well?

I was also wondering! At a point I thought it might be the snout of a bigger dragon, but not sure!

Quoting the creator of the Wrapping-Wing dragon in case others haven't seen this ~

THANK YOU to the spriter for providing all that extra information!! It's always nice to know more about the dragons from the people that made them.

I tweaked my house a little bit. Nothing noticeable really...just something small that was bugging me. I'm also debating if I want to put text anywhere...*ponders*

My slightly tweaked house Be warned: Pun intended. lol

Edited by sheppardkid

Thank you TJ and spriters for the awesome Holiday events!

Here is my rather frilly and traditional gingerbread house...

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house

Adding /kerewin to your link will help us see your house smile.gif

Like so: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/kerewin

Very pretty house, by the way happy.gif

Reminds me of delicious cookies that I got from a friend the other day laugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

(heavy breathing) ~Edit to remove caps and off topic image~

It's scaring me.

And annoying.

Bleh.

Edited by _Z_

I don't think it has anything to do with "talent", just willingness to put time into it and the ability to think outside the box. I somewhat decorated mine once and really am not bothering to do anything more to it.

I did decorate a Halloween house years ago. The stuff was discounted so I bought one for fun.It completely fell apart, but the funniest part was that the sound of the wall falling down sounded like a real wall. It was too loud for such a small thing and I assumed it was because of the stand it was on.

No, for me, it is a lack of talent. If we were sewing, I would be all set.

When I made my last version of my gingerbread house, my Santa came out really nice, but I made it laying down in the snow. I was going to make it look like it fell off the roof.

Instead, I started a new one.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/princesslucy

Edited by PrincessLucy

@sarrepta1 Sorry about you not getting all the ingredients, and I can understand you being deeply bothered sad.gif

*Lots of extremely large stuff in your post, but perfect link btw. best time at 6:09*

Edited by DeathCry

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

For every person that says they have a plain gingerbread house,

What would be plain is simply not decorating it tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@ sarrepta1 - are you sure you don't have the ingredients you need? The ingredients for the gingerbread house need to be made by combining some of the basic ingredients. Check here.

And shouting doesn't really help. wink.gif

Named my one hatchie "Wrapping up Winter" as the name "Winter Wrap Up" was already taken xd.png *shakes fist mockingly at whom took that name* xd.png

user posted image

And what. Have. I. Done. To. My. House D:

I SWEAR, i really shouldnt have added the sky. Now it looks like the house has a blue beanie on it!! D:

I KNEW IT, the more i add stuff to it, the derpier it gets >.>

user posted image

And what. Have. I. Done. To. My. House D:

I SWEAR, i really shouldnt have added the sky. Now it looks like the house has a blue beanie on it!! D:

I KNEW IT, the more i add stuff to it, the derpier it gets >.>

LOL! I love the chickens on the wires. As for the beanie - um - sky, maybe a tree to fill the left end would help differentiate the sky a little better. I know I ended up redoing my whole roof last night!

You still have a cool house! xd.png