TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Quoting the creator of the Wrapping-Wing dragon in case others haven't seen this ~

Thank you for re-posting this! I had no idea what to name these guys lol, but after reading this

When Wrapping-Wing live in neighbouring territories, they will bicker over who has the best display. They will often break out into small fights consisting of small, quick slaps to each other’s faces with their wings. They don’t actually hurt each other and it’s more comical than anything else.
one of my babies is now lovingly dubbed Griswald

Named my Wrapping Wings:

Can't Wrap This

But I can wrap this

smile.gif

What am I doing wrong? My house looked fine when I was making iton my old notebook, but now that I'm viewing it on my Galaxy Tab, the layering is all messed up! The same is true for all houses I view. sad.gif

Thank you for re-posting this! I had no idea what to name these guys lol, but after reading this  one of my babies is now lovingly dubbed Griswald

You're welcome, and I love the name Griswald! smile.gif I find it soo cute wub.gif

Not Bad? I feel like something's wrong but I'm not sure what....

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/cindy3208

Suggestions? Advice?  laugh.gif

A simple but elegant-looking gingerbread house. I like it, but i daresay it could use more additional details and elements - trees perhaps? happy.gif Perhaps decorate the door? Give it a doorknob? How about adding a chimney and then decorating it? happy.gif Yeahh, some suggestions, but i honestly think its fine without them as well. Simplicity is great sometimes (: Take mine for example. Too many colors, it actually blinds hahaha.

Edited by Silverlight138

Everytime I come on, the houses seem to get prettier...

A simple but elegant-looking gingerbread house. I like it, but i daresay it could use more additional details and elements - trees perhaps? happy.gif Perhaps decorate the door? Give it a doorknob? How about adding a chimney and then decorating it? happy.gif Yeahh, some suggestions, but i honestly think its fine without them as well. Simplicity is great sometimes (: Take mine for example. Too many colors, it actually blinds hahaha.

I tried adding a chimney, but I cant decorate chimneys, and strange enough, I thought I did give it a doorknob and I had sprinkles on it blink.gif

A tree is a good idea, I forgot about trees completely. rolleyes.gif

I'll have to add it again later, thanks for the advice! biggrin.gif

Edited by SuperCream

Here's my contribution to the fabulous show-and-tell we've been having here:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/A.%20L.%20Aljan

Perfectly awesome! May I use this for my Christmas card next year?

I myself have not even been able to figure out how to find, bake, or otherwise come up with a gingerbread house to decorate, but I'm having a great time looking at everyone's work. Y'all are TOO talented! biggrin.gif

Perfectly awesome! May I use this for my Christmas card next year?

I myself have not even been able to figure out how to find, bake, or otherwise come up with a gingerbread house to decorate, but I'm having a great time looking at everyone's work. Y'all are TOO talented! biggrin.gif

You can get to the Gingerbread House Decorating thing from your Dragons page. It should be the last badge on the right.