TaesoSpiritDragon

DragonDreams Arts by TSD

Figured I'd make an official art thread in case something else crops up, but I'll mostly use this for livestream notices in the meantime.

Update 1/22/13-

I'm opening some commissions to help pay for some medication - please take a gander here if you want a chance at commissioned non-sprite (or sprite) art.

Post on this thread, or on the journal if you have a DA, if you are interested!

Dragon InfoCards

Still not getting professional on this yet with proper graphics and whatnot (yes I like to dress up my posts <.<), but I figured I'd post this here from my Starfire project thread.

It's a prototype 'infocard' (or iCard if you want to be modern about it happy.gif ) for your dragon(s) both published on the site or still waiting to be published/being worked on.

user posted image

The final version of this card will be between 100-200 px smaller, compressed for web devices, and likely have more 'decoration' on it - possibly themed to the biomes for those who have biome-exclusive dragons (and a better human silhouette!!!!!)

All the drawings on it will be in this same traditional ink/digital color combination, and I'll provide a sample list of fonts that would work with DragCave to select from.

I'm not taking slots for this as yet, since I want to know first if it'll have a high enough interest rate for this little project. All the dragons will be depicted in a journal-style profile pose, possibly both genders if applicable and different enough from each other.

As most of the work will basically be doing the dragon and plugging in the info, I'm not sure how to set the barter system for any eggs and whatnot. What do you guys think?

Edited by TaesoSpiritDragon

You know, I actually watched a bit of your livestream when you were making this one!~ It's super awesome, but I was too lazy to say anything at the time, ahaha~ biggrin.gif

So pretty~

copy/paste from the main post >>

Still not getting professional on this yet with proper graphics and whatnot (yes I like to dress up my posts <.<), but I figured I'd post this here from my Starfire project thread.

It's a prototype 'infocard' (or iCard if you want to be modern about it happy.gif ) for your dragon(s) both published on the site or still waiting to be published/being worked on.

user posted image

The final version of this card will be between 100-200 px smaller, compressed for web devices, and likely have more 'decoration' on it - possibly themed to the biomes for those who have biome-exclusive dragons (and a better human silhouette!!!!!)

All the drawings on it will be in this same traditional ink/digital color combination, and I'll provide a sample list of fonts that would work with DragCave to select from.

I'm not taking slots for this as yet, since I want to know first if it'll have a high enough interest rate for this little project. All the dragons will be depicted in a journal-style profile pose, possibly both genders if applicable and different enough from each other.

As most of the work will basically be doing the dragon and plugging in the info, I'm not sure how to set the barter system for any eggs and whatnot. What do you guys think?

Wonderful art, and wonderful idea! Definitely will be stalking for future card-snatching. ;D /would adore seeing a Golden Wyvern rendition

EEEEeeeee! Stalkers!! *skitters under a rock* o.o

I still have to refine the design as I sated earlier, I'm not sure when it's going to be made available to order due to commissions and time projects, but I can certainly try!

So beautiful! biggrin.gif I wants that now...VERY WANTS IT NOW! D: It hurts so bad...

Man, I wish I had the ability to draw as good as that still working on my skills.

I adored this already in your DR thread, but I guess I will have to stalk you here as well! C8

Ooo I wish I could figure out how to draw pwetti like that :/ Blergh photoshop..

I'm opening some commissions to help pay for some medication - please take a gander here if you want a chance at commissioned non-sprite (or sprite) art.

Post on this thread, or on the journal if you have a DA, if you are interested!

Would really love to help, but I myself am saving for my car lessons... My parents decided it was time for me to fly, and promptly kicked me out of the nest wink.gif Medication is expensive, though to be honest, the main bulk of the pricing is due to the bottling and labeling; I learned that in my pharmaceutic sciences classes. lol. You pay lots as the companies have to cover their R&D costs.

/end ramble

Haha, the packaging prices I've been familiar with for years as it's not just the medications that take it out of you.

My trick with the rest of the grocery store is not to look at retail price, but packaging price in that little square, and go for the better deal that way ;3

Don't stress to much about the car lessons though when it comes time to learn! It's really not that difficult and it's amazing what you've pre-absorbed riding with family ;3

Yeah, but Singapore's laws are such that we have to go for a minimum of at least 25 driving practicals which cost about $65 each lesson, before you can take the test. That's not including the theory tests. I've calculated the whole thing and it'll be about close to SGD$2000, and that's for one test. If you fail you'll have to retake and stuff dry.gif That's just to get a license only, no car, no COE. Ugh.

Lol, I'll shut up now >~<" Totally off topic already.

o_O Oh good lord.. Here we had a month of classes (two classes a week after school), and six driving sessions, followed with a six month period on supervised permit before actual license, which is still six months later before you can drive non-family.

Yep, they expect an 18 year old to have that much money nowadays. I'd probably slowly do part-time work, save up, get my license, and just drive my mom's car tongue.gif At least it's permanent, not the PRs' ones.

Lol, we really need to get off the topic of cars before a mod comes in with a warning... -looks around warily-

Livestreaming!

Streaming some work of my adoptables for a couple hours before bed.

There are five designs that are going to be put out. Not sure on the prices yet but you'll be able to see them here and decide which ones you'll want to order a custom of!

These will be to help pay off the ER bills :C

A preview can be seen here!

My iPad can run the join.me app very well, it has all the basics of a livestream - it shows the hosts's screen and you can also chat. As far as I know everyone else can use that one as well without problems /clumsywordingshot

Aww that's a disappointment :c I won't be able to watch you draw then. x3