Arctic

[OOC Thread] The World of Ash

Heyo!

Got word that Limitless is currently moving out of her college dorm, so she might be a day or two before she can post. Just keeping everyone updated.

Hooo. Sorry about that, I thought I'd have more time to write up a reply. Things should be much calmer for me now, so hopefully I can get replies up in a more timely manner. ^^;

I'm kind of caught :c Do I wait for Arctic before posting? Or do I take an observer's stance and mostly focus on my pair and Alice with minimal detail about Mary-Martha?

Went ahead and replied! Have some stuff planned for the road ahead, bwahaha~.

I saw that Mary-Martha has some medical knowledge. With that in mind, perhaps that could be a good way to get her to join the group? Helping out with an injured party member (Alice), would be an show of good faith.

Hey, just letting y'all know I'll reply at some point tonight whenever I've got some free time. I'm super excited to be a part of this RP!

I am quite busy tonight and on the weekend, so if my sheet isn't in until next week, do not be alarmed.

Sorry guys, I wound up out of town unexpectedly the past few days. I'll definitely post tonight, super sorry!

"I go where the people are," she said simply.

I swear, this is a Disney quote from the Little Mermaid |D My mind immediately went to Arial's little song in her hideout.

I swear, this is a Disney quote from the Little Mermaid |D My mind immediately went to Arial's little song in her hideout.

I didn't make that association, but can't stop humming Ariel's song now xd.png.

I'll let Alice be unconscious until after Mary Martha has had a chance to examine her. Not that there's not much to do but wait until the seizures end, but it might be a good way for MM to show good intentions. That also means I won't post right now, since I'm kinda running out of ways to say 'and then she was unconscious some more' xd.png.

My bad, guys! I got wrapped up in IRL stuff and totally missed the notification that Captain had replied. I'll get a reply up ASAP.

I don't think I can really get much for a post.

At least, not anything that'd be very forward moving for the thread.

I'll respond soon, I'm a little busy preparing for an interview right now, but I'll reply before the week is out!

I think I'll wait for another person to make their post (likely Captain) before making mine. Can't really think of much to write. Then again, it is getting late for me and my brain is getting ready for sleep |D

Anyways, I hope Spring/Summer is treating everyone fair so far x3

I haven't actually heard anything from Insaneway yet. Sort of just waiting on a post now.

Sorry guys, my life got really really crazy and some personal stuff went down, so I wasn't really around as much or in the right headspace to write anything. I'll go post my response now, ever so sorry for the long delay.

Quite alright! Hope things are getting better or, optimally, all fine now. Life comes first.

We understand busy lives. It's good to know that you found a decent break (at least, I hope it was decent) among the chaos smile.gif

I'll be posting very soon myself.

Finally posted |D

But, it's a good long post so I'm happy :3

I keep almost forgetting about Gorf and only remember to add him at the end of my posts |D

Gorf

I swear, that dog could be a superhero's sidekick. "Superman and Gorf!"

Rolls off the tongue pretty nicely.

You mean like Batdog or Krypto? Haha

I honestly just put random letters together for his name |D

Waiting on Captain |D

I mean, I think it's Mary-Martha that Jovah is talking to?

EDIT: Also, Fall term starts tomorrow for me. I've only three classes (yay!) but they are likely to have slightly demanding homework. General Physics 2, Calculus 3, and Spanish 112 online.

Edited by Narvix

Far as I know, it is just Captain we're waiting on, really. Both Red and Jovah were speaking to Mary-Martha.

School starts tomorrow for me, too, so I totally know what you mean. Good luck with it all! ^^