rayden54

Poll: What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?

What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like all of them heaps, but probably white a little more because i agree with GoldL that they are very elegant that way. But i have tri-coloured and i'm happy with those! In a way i was *sorta* hoping for the gold ones because both of mine are second gens, one from a tri-coloured and one from a white, so then at least i could say they were linked to the other two, but meh biggrin.gif I'm still happy!

While Snow Angels are pretty, I actually hate the full gold. I think they're ugly and boring. They're the ones I got, though, unfortunately. I just kind of deal with it. Yeah so I might upset some people and "why can't you just be thankful that you have the dragons?" Of course I'm thankful that I have the dragons. But could I have gotten the color I like instead of the one I absolutely hate? Most people are happy with the colors they got, even if they aren't their favorites, but I'm not. Course they're not changing again (I wasn't even there when they were first released, but eh).

My favorite are the white. They're SO pretty and elegant and not overly detailed and dramatic like the tri-colored. I like the tri-colored more than the full gold, only because they're at least interesting, but eh. I love the white ones. They're lovely. Also their cute little white bows are pretty. c:

I think my favorite is the all-gold, but I also love my white-winged snow angels plenty. I'm not quite as fond of the tri-colors, but would not complain if I had those either. They're all beautiful.

My favorite is the tri-colored, which is what I originally had, but then TJ recoded my scroll so I have white wings. Still not happy about that.  mad.gif

Same here, though my new colour is the solid gold. I really love the tri-colour and was ecstatic to see them on my scroll. Shame it only lasted an hour or so. I'm not still mad about it though. Have got used to my golden girls and the snow angels are still my favorite xmas breed.

Edited by Arkacia

Tri-colored are my favorite, but I got Full gold. That's fine though, I'd prefer them over White. THe White ones seem kind of washed out to me =) But each their own, I'm not unhappy with my Full Golds, I just would've preferred the Tri-colored ones XP

My favorite is the Tri-Colored~ And I have that color and I am very pleased <3

I'm conflicted. I fell in love with tri-colored Snow Angels first, but when I got mine they became the white ones, and now I favor the white-winged over the tri-colored. The white ones can look good with almost any other dragon in a lineage, which is definitely a bonus.

Love the white one the best ^^ ... Still waiting on seeing which variant I get :3

My favorites were the full gold. I like how simple the are. When my scroll gave me the tri-color, though, I think those became my new favorite. I was honestly just glad I didn't get the white, because the white wings with the white body was just too bland for my tastes. We've got white dragons for that.

I used to like the tri-coloreds better, and was kind of disappointed when mine sprited gold after the first release. But since I've come back I actually like the gold a lot better than the others, gives a nice clean Christmas look I think:)

Love the full whites, but i've got the full gold wings, and they're starting to grow on me too, i actually like m more now biggrin.gif

All the three variants are beautiful but I'd say I love full gold more, there're far more lineages that are done with full golds.

I got the tri-coloured and I'm happy with it. I just wish there is a way to see what variant your scroll got when the snow angels are hatchlings. Wasted a beautiful 2nd gen snow angel. sad.gif

Edited by flowerfire

My favourite is the full white version, but I got the tricolor which I like the least. dry.gif

I like the Tri-colored best... However I got White which is my second favorite... so I'm happy... though I really wish I could now get all the variations...

The tri-colored is my favorite, though I like them all. All three of mine are tri-colored so I guess I'm pretty lucky. smile.gif

The Tri-Colored variant is my definitely my favorite, but the White variant is easier on my eyes.

Tricolor is my favorite - it's also the one I have. xd.png ...I think the solid gold looks a bit boring.

Gold and tri-colour is my favourites. But I'm stuck with white sad.gif I find white a bit bland. Hopefully it'll grow on me though :/