Riverwillows

Auto Drop Time During Holiday Events

Currently, the auto drop when breeding Holiday Dragons, is 1 hours. You get to keep one egg from each breeding, but if you already have 2 of that breed, you get 1 hour before it auto releases. Due to the incredible lag that almost always happens on the holiday, sometimes one hour to get it off your scroll and into someone's desperately waiting hands, 1 hour is not enough.

I lost my very first breeding egg on Wed to the AP, because the lag was so bad, It was a Ribbon Dancer from Lady Clairelove. I kept getting kicked out, took me 10-15 mins of watching my browser cycle from page to page, when I finally was able to get to the bred egg to try to teleport it to a waiting reciever, it was gone. Yes, it took me a whole hour, folks.

So, I propose that the waiting time be upped to 2 hours, give us more time during the incredible lags that ALWAYS occur during the holidays. I don't think that is unreasonable to ask, and probably incredibly practical. Thank you.

I actually haven't noticed much lag in the AP, the only lag I've seen is on the recipe-thing.

I agree that if lag is *really* that bad, then the time given should reflect that. I wonder if other people are experiencing that extreme of lag as well?

I wonder if other people are experiencing that extreme of lag as well?

Back at the kickoff of the event, I had horrible lag, too. Not quite that bad, but it took a distressing amount of time to load pages, so it took a lot longer than I would have liked between selecting a dragon to breed and putting the egg in teleport.

If you put your egg into a trading link the drop time should be 24 hours

If you put your egg into a trading link the drop time should be 24 hours

Yeah, I was going to say this. It does indeed get boosted to 24 hours in a tele link. ^^

Yes, I know that it is 24 hours in a teleport link. But that is not what I am asking. If you really read my first post, I'm talking about from laying the egg, to getting it to a teleport linking. You have currently one hour to do something with the egg, either get it into a teleport link, or abandon it, after that, it auto abandons. I was suggesting the time limit be raised to 2 hours, to combat the huge lag that ALWAYS comes with holiday breeding.

I thought I made that clear enough in my first post.

Yes, I know that it is 24 hours in a teleport link. But that is not what I am asking. If you really read my first post, I'm talking about from laying the egg, to getting it to a teleport linking. You have currently one hour to do something with the egg, either get it into a teleport link, or abandon it, after that, it auto abandons. I was suggesting the time limit be raised to 2 hours, to combat the huge lag that ALWAYS comes with holiday breeding.

I thought I made that clear enough in my first post.

I agree with you. The lag was so bad when the event started. 2 hours is a great idea!