WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-Lol, I feel mean now!-

Talking of hollies, I just caught a messy one to freeze, as well as my adult! I'm so happy!

Edited by Saltpath

My Holly from last year gave me four eggs and the one I kept I swapped with another Holly from my friend. I influenced it male to have a pair =)

Hey everyone Merry Xmas tongue.gif

I just found this thread & wanted to say I don't own a holy. Why is it so hard to find them?...even on the abandoned page when it is xmas!!?? When I find people that are trading them, they ask for even rarer dragons. I mean where is your xmas spirit? ohmy.gif I'm being mean now I guess, I just really want one. I guess I'll have to wait till next year. Thanks for letting me share. smile.gif

Hey everyone Merry Xmas tongue.gif

I just found this thread & wanted to say I don't own a holy. Why is it so hard to find them?...even on the abandoned page when it is xmas!!?? When I find people that are trading them, they ask for even rarer dragons. I mean where is your xmas spirit? ohmy.gif I'm being mean now I guess, I just really want one. I guess I'll have to wait till next year. Thanks for letting me share. smile.gif

I'll give you one next year. Just pm me around christmas time to remind me laugh.gif

I have 6 Hollies on my own scroll now. I got my first two Hollies last year because a very kind person gifted them to me (I'm a very slow catcher with very slow internet) and I got 4 more this year smile.gif

I just caught my first Holly egg. After five years of stalking the AP, I finally got one! It's the best Christmas present ever. biggrin.gif

Holly dragons are my favourite christmas dragons. Sadly they are the only kinds im missing... biggrin.gif They seem very popular and im always too slow to snatch one up. But luckily i still have time to try to catch me one of those beauties!

Thanks for being the Christmas Grinch. rolleyes.gif

Sorry for stating the truth and breaking your puppies and kittens and rainbow and unicorns dream in the process. sad.gif

Holly dragons are my favourite christmas dragons. Sadly they are the only kinds im missing... biggrin.gif They seem very popular and im always too slow to snatch one up. But luckily i still have time to try to catch me one of those beauties!

Until their trade value goes all the way down to a similar level the other Christmas breeds, they will be continued to be bred like crazy every year, and thus get progressively easier to get as time passes. So don't worry if you fail this year, they won't stay as nigh-unobtainable super-rares forever.

Edited by CNR4806

Finally got a Holly today thanks to a generous gifter! It's almost impossible to catch them in the AP eh?:/

I have a CB holly from the first year of DC, and then I have a lovely even-gen 5G dorkface thuwed holly I got from a friend in 2010.

This year I caught 9 (and counting!) from the AP, but most of them are messy lineaged.

Edit: Make that 12!

Edited by Drache

While I never caught one in 2010, 2011, or 2012, I was gifted one 6th gen last year, Holly Dream Gift, and bred it for a gifting thread this year. She produced four eggs, so three went to the AP.

I have caught one this year, a pretty little 4th gen, (total shock!) and she turns out to be related to last years, from the same starting pair, Holly Gowarmly. Small world, huh?

I guess it will be two weeks before the slowest of those bred tonight grow up, so I'll continue hunting until the last one grows up, with the continuing hope of actually finding a 2nd gen from a Frill or a Marrow. Actually, just getting another click to land on any of them would be amazing. xd.png

Sorry for stating the truth and breaking your puppies and kittens and rainbow and unicorns dream in the process. sad.gif

Perhaps we could tone it down. Many members enjoy the spirit of giving , " breaking your puppies and kittens and rainbow and unicorns dream in the process." Should not effect the members Holiday spirit.

If you would like to pm me or another mod we would be happy to discuss this.

i didnt catch a holly this year but got close to 30 other gorgeous 2nd and 3rd gen xmas dragons, so i'm not complaining.

I will get a holly next year...or the year after lol.

I have two hollies from previous years, and caught none this year. But I did get a few of each of the other Christmas releases, so I can't complain.

Okay, my final tally this year was five holly caught and kept (probably about twice that caught over all, but the others didn't meet my standards and were tossed). I'll be freezing one. That, plus the two I got last year makes seven hollies all together, and six adult hollies (once everything is grown up)

anyway, I think I did rather well.

e. also I bred the two I got last year, they were kinda messy but still, hollies. I hope whoever got the babies loves them biggrin.gif

Edited by platedlizard

Still nothing after 5 years of hunting. I'm honestly on the verge of giving up and just staying with the other Christmas dragons...especially since one that I'm looking for is an even-gen.

All of the holly that I missed are either spiral, stair, or those random gens, and, while it would be great to have a holly in general, an even-gen would be even better.

I missed 58 this year. Yes, I counted. 207 total missed.

Thanks to 4 very generous people, I now have 4 hollies. I'd been trying since 2008 to get them and to get 4 at one time, totally made my Christmas. You can bet I will be paying it forward next year when the time comes. <3

I caught 2 hollies this year; one I'm currently trading off, as I did with the first.

I got my first holly 2 years ago, so the hatchie I have is from him...since I can now, I think I'm going to freeze him. I'll breed more from his dad next year for everyone...hopefully he'll produce another 4 eggs like he did this time around! biggrin.gif

Ahh I wish I had a holly but no luck. I've seen tons in the AP but people with super fast ninja clicking skills get them first dry.gif Lol

Edited by raykawolf