catstaff

Voting: Writing Contest #3, How Did They Meet?

Which story is your favorite?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, we did manage three entries with the extended deadline, so now it's time to vote. Given the general insanity of the holiday season, I'm giving through New Year's Day to get votes in... which means the winner will be officially declared at whatever point I wake up and make it to the forum on January 2. cool.gif

Read and enjoy and vote!

Jack and Sara by Takhesis

Prologue by blackdragon71

Petunia Evans and Vernon Dursley by PhoenixStarr

Edited by catstaff

Seems that the 3 entries picked 3 different fandoms too. Makes things interesting...

Edited by Takhesis

Last chance to vote here, people... let's show our fanficcers some love!

*laughs*

Well, people showed the love, and now we have a three-way tie going on!

Voting is now extended through Friday, 4 January 2013, so hopefully we'll get the tie broken.

Came back to see who won and it's tied again, yet now three ways. But that's nice since they're all good...

And, it's been decided...

Congratulations, Blackdragon71!

blink.gif I'm floored. But thank you to the persons who voted for me, and again to Takhesis for her generous spirit in asking for the extension of the contest and voting period.

I'll come up with a new theme and contest by Monday evening at the latest. Can't wait to see all that talent back in action. And I won't have to choose between them, this round. xd.png