TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I'm drawing a complete blank on which Christmas Dragon egg is which, and how many there are. Can anyone help?

Yes, just look at this dragon type page on the Dragon Cave wiki page, scroll down until you find the Holiday dragons. The pictures and descriptions are often very helpful.

Dragon Cave Wiki - Dragon Types

Edited by Arlessiar

Yes, just look at this dragon type page on the Dragon Cave wiki page, scroll down until you find the Holiday dragons. The pictures and descriptions are often very helpful.

Dragon Cave Wiki - Dragon Types

I always forget about that. Thanks. Now I know the Holly is the one Christmas Dragon I'm missing.

Is anyone having trouble with the holiday cooking? It opens and all but when I tried to make a recipe the ingredients would overlap and the 'make' button wouldn't work, and when it does it says it makes a mess.

I used it an hour ago and it was working fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm having trouble too, no recipe is working for me although it was working fine before. I've tried making the Yam-Stuffed Mushrooms which ended up becoming a Roast Meat? When I did it manually it just said a mess, and now the recipes don't work at all, it just comes up as the first screen.

Edited by Fandom Addict

I'm having trouble too, no recipe is working for me although it was working fine before. I've tried making the Yam-Stuffed Mushrooms which ended up becoming a Roast Meat? When I did it manually it just said a mess, and now the recipes don't work at all, it just comes up as the first screen.

I was having that problem. TJ suggested to clear the browser cache, and that worked for me.

I can't make anything at the moment either. It's pretty frustrating. =/ everything I try comes to the original "make something" screen

Whoa! I was hovering over the end of the line hoping the wall would lift to show delicious low-time eggies and a holly popped up under my cursor. And I gots it. It's a dorkface happy.gif

Wewt wewt!

Hey, um, where can I get Poultry?

You just have to keep clicking around. It'll show up eventually. I'm just stalking the AP, and all of the items eventually show up.

Seems I finally got the cooking to work, by using a older laptop with the same browser. Not sure what is going on with my desktop but atleast I can have funny cooking and the minigame when it comes here.

Hey, um, where can I get Poultry?

It's dropping. smile.gif

Finally made it through recipes. Wow, that was work, but fun. The basic problem was the recipes differ from the way I usually cook. biggrin.gif

thanks to help Im up to speed on the cooking, waiting for next item to fall out of the sky, meanwhile back to the Holly hunt, fail fail fail but still trying

This might be a good time to remind everyone, once the new eggs hit and the new prize dragons especially...

Hatcheries views will increase dramatically! Don't throw your eggs in right away! They will die!

Wow how are people getting done with the cooking game so soon? I have found what feels like a million recipes and according to that spreadsheet I'm barely getting close xd.png But found the Gingerbread House one! Can't wait to see what the mini-game will be like. And the sprite of those strawberry tarts look delicious - now I want one IRL unsure.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

Yay! Just finished the holiday cooking! I've never won a raffle in my life but, I can dream can't I? Now waiting for the Gingerbread decorating!

So, about those prize dragons, are multiple people going to receive one, or is just 1 person going to get the new Prize Dragon?

I rather doubt I'll have time this year to do the all of the recipes, but what a lovely idea the whole thing is!

Thanks so much to all involved, and Happy Holiday/Merry Christmas to all!

Just completed cooking my last recipe. Some of those were really hard to figure out! I made lots of messes along the way! tongue.gif

Great fun, though, so thanks to all the spriters and writers and TJ and everyone who contributed in any way (including those who made up the spoiler recipe spreadsheet -- I did have to refer to that, finally for a few of them). Can't wait to decorate my gingerbread house.

And I am impatiently waiting to see what the new holiday dragon will be like. I wonder if it has anything to do with the gingerbread theme?

Now to breed a few of my previous year's dragons -- I got four eggs from my one Holly yesterday. The person who is to get an egg from my other Holly is not available until later today, so I won't breed her yet.

This might be a good time to remind everyone, once the new eggs hit and the new prize dragons especially...

Hatcheries views will increase dramatically! Don't throw your eggs in right away! They will die!

I remember last year a lot of us carried banners in our sigs about the increased hatchery traffic. And some of the fansites put up warnings, too. Wondering if it will get the same attention this year. A lot of newbies end up with dead eggs at Christmas.