TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Tons of hollies! Makes me think next year won't be too bad at all to get them. Kinda like how valentines went for me. The first year, the 2009 were pretty hard to get. But the next year, they weren't too bad at all. I'll still try to click a bit but I've more hope for next year. I've never been that great at ap catching if they aren't all on the first row. The ones I've seen have been pretty random.

I'm hoping to see some in the ap still once all my eggs hatch later tonight. smile.gif

Though I'd rather see people who've been trying for years get them more then anything. Long time to wait! sad.gif

I'm curious; how exactly do you use the cooking thing? Nothing happens when I click a recipe card or any of my ingredients.

im still trying to figure it out too, using prep card and milk i got cheese, using prep card and nuts i got peanutbutter, prep and fruit i got apple slices, water and prep card i got boiled water, that is about all i know so far im very behind on all this just started today

I'm curious; how exactly do you use the cooking thing? Nothing happens when I click a recipe card or any of my ingredients.

Are you using IE? A lot of people seem to be having problems with that browser, thogh I'm not sure of the exact cause.

Oh and if clicking doesn't work, drag and drop ingriedients to cards(once you click, not sure if you can drag a blank oven or prep card).

If all else fails try using FireFox(foxfire? *tired*) or perhaps google chrome.

wooo my pie is now cooked, I think I've found all the recipies smile.gif

Now what is this gingerbread house thing? D: Edit: oh oh it's unlocked on christmas alright ^^; Looking forward to it!

Edited by Kaini

Make a gingerbread house, and you get to play a minigame on the 25th.

EDIT: I think I was ninja'd there...

Ah well, this is still here for anyone else wondering about that.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

Are you using IE? A lot of people seem to be having problems with that browser, thogh I'm not sure of the exact cause.

Oh and if clicking doesn't work, drag and drop ingriedients to cards(once you click, not sure if you can drag a blank oven or prep card).

If all else fails try using FireFox(foxfire? *tired*) or perhaps google chrome.

I'm using Firefox, but it still won't let me click on anything. :/ And I'm not allowed to get Google Chrome...

EDIT: I just got it to work. I was using the Portal Skin, so I tried switching back to the normal skin and that made it work~! laugh.gif

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Lookie what I got as a gift!! Eggie

If anyone wants a winter dragon after the holidays from this, let me know.

What a great event, it's pretty funny to cook all those recipes

thank you spriters, the results look amazing

unfortunately, I still haven't managed to get a holly

but I breed some 2nd gen eggs from the other years for those who still don't have them

I just threw out a perfectly good CB Black egg in the hopes I might have the luck to get a Holly. I'm getting the feeling that that was a dumb idea. But I really wanted a Holly. My goal's to have at least one dragon of every breed on my scroll. sad.gif

I wish I had a better internet connection. I might have more luck then.

i'v been stalking the cave for nearly 2 days around 12 worth of time. xd.png those messages are driving me nuts. i'm about to go make a trade stating that i will iou a ice, magma, thunder for one. LOL though i'm going to what a few more hours for that.

love the cooking game though its driving me crazy.

I have discovered a glitch with one of the starred recipe cards. I just found a wine card, but every time I try to make wine, it makes pumpkin pie a la mode instead. And the wine card still appears red.

Does the gingerbread house require you finding a recipe? I have been trying to figure it out for a while now, nothing works...

Does the gingerbread house require you finding a recipe? I have been trying to figure it out for a while now, nothing works...

Yes, it does smile.gif

I have discovered a glitch with one of the starred recipe cards.  I just found a wine card, but every time I try to make wine, it makes pumpkin pie a la mode instead.  And the wine card still appears red.

Did you do a hard refresh? It's cache problems I believe, just F5 the page

L's Farewell: Yes, you have to find the recipe first, before doing it, else it will just ned up in a giant mess xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

Okay. I am missing two, err...ingredients. Two very important items. A knife, and fire. I keep looking for them, but all I'm getting now is recipes. :/

Okay. I am missing two, err...ingredients. Two very important items. A knife, and fire. I keep looking for them, but all I'm getting now is recipes. :/

Hm? Knife and Fire are the symbol for the empty cards you have (Preparation and Oven). You don't get them, they come already with this game

Woo! Just received a Holly from one of my friends and am so happy. 4th gen as well. To all you who are trying for one, keep going! I wish I had your guy's patience to hunt for Holly's, I was happy to just see one this year xd.png

Merry Christmas to all.

Phew! Both of my Holly IOUs have been safely delivered to their new owners. biggrin.gif

I've also had so much fun with the festive cooking that it's crazy.

Woo! Just received a Holly from one of my friends and am so happy. 4th gen as well. To all you who are trying for one, keep going! I wish I had your guy's patience to hunt for Holly's, I was happy to just see one this year xd.png

Merry Christmas to all.

Congrats biggrin.gif

Haha I actually don't have much patience, I'm about to give up here blink.gif

And Merry Christmas for you either smile.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Yay! I finished the Holiday Cooking and my little pie badge looks tasty! biggrin.gif

Edited by XxxAziexxX

Prize Holly (as the date on the parent is 2011)

And I just got a second one which is a 4th Generation [descended from an original]

Well, I've officially full sets of the Holiday dragons [One influenced Male, the other Female] - so I'm off the AP page now. Good luck to all those who still need them.

I think that I also got a prize holly, since it shows that the egg was stolen in January of 2012. ^^;

Well, I'm seeing more Hollies than last year, but they keep eluding me. biggrin.gif