TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I'm sure I just made three people very happy by dropping three Hollys on the AP. Congrats to those who got them.

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEM AT ALL WORKING THE COOKING GAME, TRY A HARD REFRESH, OR SIMPLY CLOSE, THEN REOPEN YOUR BROWSER - AS PER TJ.

And Strick, yes, they do both have the same icon.

Edited by Riverwillows

some how i can't click on my first 2 ingredients on my list. any reason why please let me know

You need to make sure and select a blank oven or blank preparation recipe before you can click any ingredients. <3

>.< Gah. Hollies seem impossible to get.

I've spent hours today and yesterday trying with no success. Despite being in the site for ages, I'm just not on the forums enough to qualify for a waitlist.

It's really frustrating. Usually I don't mind much waiting for eggs or stalking the caves that much longer or at odd times, but I'm worried that with this being just once a year waiting is not going to pay off.

I have got already the different Christmas Dragons. My first Christmas in DC ^^ And it's really funny. Thanks TJ ^^

I think one Holly is enough for me. Maybe I can make gifts?

some how i can't click on my first 2 ingredients on my list. any reason why please let me know

If you're using IE, it won't work. sad.gif

I spent hours yesterday, clicking ingredients, clicking recipe cards and blank prep\oven cards, wondering why nothing happened. I had to use Chrome, before it worked.

Holy...

I finally got a Holly Egg...didn't even realize it (I think I double clicked and got it, then got the error message that someone got it before)

Even bigger shock - it's a second generation

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

~

Original Holly or prize Holly?

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

~

Original Holly or prize Holly?

Prize Holly (as the date on the parent is 2011)

And I just got a second one which is a 4th Generation [descended from an original]

Well, I've officially full sets of the Holiday dragons [One influenced Male, the other Female] - so I'm off the AP page now. Good luck to all those who still need them.

And I just got a second one which is a 4th Generation [descended from an original]

Well, I've officially full sets of the Holiday dragons [One influenced Male, the other Female] - so I'm off the AP page now. Good luck to all those who still need them.

Congratulations. ^^

o.0 I didn't realize there were Prize Hollys.

I keep missing the hollies that go by on the AP. I may have to wait until the 25th when everyone's week is up and they start breeding again.

I keep missing the hollies that go by on the AP. I may have to wait until the 25th when everyone's week is up and they start breeding again.

Having much better luck with the recipes.

You too hm?

I keep refreshing too fast by accident or freezing up when I see them and then they're gone. Came close on, I think one. But they just seem to fly by so fast.

Most awesome smile.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

Sorry but during each holiday, the Holiday dragons are only allowed to breed true ONCE. Nobody will be able to rebreed and get Hollies after the Xmas breeding is done.

My own query: AP flooding is back on again???

They will not breed again until after XMAS breeding season is past. It is set so there is never 2 breedings per year for any holiday.

ninja.gif by oddsoxdi

Edited by ainisarie

Two times I didn't get the "Try as you might..." but the "Unfortunately..." message. That means I was really close to getting a Holly *headdesk* xd.png

If you're using IE, it won't work. sad.gif

I spent hours yesterday, clicking ingredients, clicking recipe cards and blank prep\oven cards, wondering why nothing happened. I had to use Chrome, before it worked.

I'm starting to wonder if it's the newer version of IE that are causing problems, I used IE and have had no issues, though I haven't updated it in awhile.

Or it's a setting on IE *thinks*

Tons of hollies! Makes me think next year won't be too bad at all to get them. Kinda like how valentines went for me. The first year, the 2009 were pretty hard to get. But the next year, they weren't too bad at all. I'll still try to click a bit but I've more hope for next year. I've never been that great at ap catching if they aren't all on the first row. The ones I've seen have been pretty random.

Soo Thanks for the cool event TJ and everyone else, I'm already donde with my recipes o.o my pie turned brown biggrin.gif Now I'm hungry...

I'm full of christmas eggs but no luck catching a holly U.U I think I'll stalk the AP when my eggs hatch tongue.gif