TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I was just gifted my very first Holly by Paradoxangel, who got the egg thanks to CountryGal, who caught it (so it really was a team gifting effort)! biggrin.gif It is ultimately descended from No L and I am very happy with it, even though it is a little inbred. wink.gif Thank you both for this early Christmas gift! wub.gif

EDIT: I was gifted a second Holly by Cheetor an hour ago! biggrin.gif That one is not inbred and ultimately descended from Hollyberry. cool.gif Thank you to Cheetor for his generosity! happy.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

Aaaaah, man I saw plenty of Hollies when I was lagging but only one now that I am not haha. And I spaced when it showed. Don't suppose anyone is feeling nice haha....

I've pretty much given up on trying to get hollies in the past years I've been here. As for the event, I'm having trouble getting some of the basic recipes that would let me finish the starred ones....

IS there any indication when it comes to having all the recipes done aside from no more showing up on pages?

Wheee, having fun collecting cooking stuff. Although I don't have much yet, because I've been stupidly-out-of-my-mind busy. :P

I'm just relieved I don't have any holidays left to collect this time around, aside from this year's release. I am noooot going to have much hunting time, I think. XD

Traded for a nice inbred Holly to freeze at S2.

I don't care what anyone says, but S2 Holly hatchies are just so gosh-darn precious and I want one forever.

I've been holding a name for it for a year, too. She'll be my little Cuileann. -squee-

SO does the middle of your pie get darker when you are finished? I haven't had recipes for a while now and I think I'm done

I was just gifted my very first Holly by Paradoxangel, who got the egg thanks to CountryGal, who caught it (so it really was a team gifting effort)! biggrin.gif I am very happy with it, even though it is a little inbred. wink.gif Thank you both for this early Christmas gift! wub.gif

Congrats! happy.gif

52 recipes down, 20 more to go.  This is fun.

12 here, I think o.o

edit: 10 (I'm having flashbacks to recipes on those lil' index cards when we baked at home as a kid)

Interesting thing, turns out my trio's next chance to summon will be Christmas day! blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

Bred my holly and gave you guys something to catch and gifted one smile.gif hope yall enjoy smile.gif

more than 150 hollys seen in Ap, but the site still lags enough so i dont have a chance to catch one.

Aaaah, this was so much fun! Thank you to the spriters, TJ, and everyone else who put time and energy into this game. Thank you to everyone who was smarter than me and figured out the recipes that I never would have been able to work out on my own.

Now I just have to wait for my lovely Holly, as well as my better-lineaged Yulebuck and Snow Angels to grow up, and see what the dragons that are going to be released this year look like!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

I just want to officially say, thank you so much TJ for all you have done with this site, and all of the other spriters who have contributed to yet another Dragon Cave event smile.gif

is there anyone who can help me with learning how to make things like ice cream, dough, and marshmallows? PM me if you can help

Sweet I have made 66 Recipes already! smile.gifsmile.gif

Ah, this event is fun. There are only 72 recipes, right? Or will there be more released over time, like with the Halloween trick-or-treat?

Got my first three Christmas dragons, yay!

Although the minigame is a pain to the butt (and the eyes), I enjoy the beautiful sprites made by the artists! I can't wait for the other events that is to come!

I need a holly and they go by so fast i have no chance at getting one maybe next year smile.gif

but

Anyways

I Have not even made one recipe i have been so busy i better get started o.o

Also This has been fun :3

Happy Holidays!!

I think when you finish making all the recipes, the trophy changes somewhat. Bowl looks empty.

I need help with the recipes. All I keep getting is "And the result is a giant mess. You toss it into the garbage before anyone notices." Do I need all the ingredients first? Or is it some other reason? Please PM me if you can help smile.gif

I need help with the recipes. All I keep getting is "And the result is a giant mess. You toss it into the garbage before anyone notices." Do I need all the ingredients first? Or is it some other reason?

Well what are you trying to make?

Sigh. I'd do anything to get just one holly. I just find them incredibly pretty, bu my internet is slow where I live and I'm on winter break so i can't go to school where I caught all my other holidays.

^__^ But oh, they are so shiny.