TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Do you get to find one base (infinity) ingredient every 20 minutes, or are they in different places around the site? And if they are, can someone tell me where to find them...? c:

Just like halloween, they are on whatever page you are on. I never bothered to time them, but yeah, every 15-20 mins or so.

Edited by Riverwillows

Whats this talk about rainbow chicken recipes iv heard floating about?

I ask because my recipe cards have stopped dropping and im trying to figure out what im missing :/

Lmaooo, it was just a thing we started on the first day on that Document. xd.png We just thought it would be awesome if that WAS a recipe, but of course it isn't. I've also been finished the game for almost a day now, so I managed to not see any of these errors everyone is getting. I hope it will be fixed, guys. >:

Just re posting the sheet with all the recipes to help those who are still trying.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=...many=true#gid=0

Enjoy your cooking!

Also, to clarify:

How do the raffle tickets work?

You get one raffle ticket for each advanced (starred) recipe you successfully make. You only get entered once per recipe; even if you make the item multiple times, it only counts the first time.

I've been making like 10 of each and those that I need to use for other recipes I can always just make more xd.png

Me to its awesome! smile.gifbiggrin.gif

I felt like I should stock up for the winter so I made 25 of each Item and recipes smile.gif has anyone else done that lol

Yeah... I had planned on having at least 50 of each item but after getting through half the red star recipes, I realized how much clicking that would take xd.png . Mostly how much dough it would take blink.gif

If I get a Holly, that would be awesome otherwise I'm not worried if I get one or not.

Back to collecting ingredients.

Any tips on creating the more complex ingredients?

Keep gathering basic ingredients, making things from them and wait for the Red Star Recipe cards to begin appearing to you. You may have all the ingredients to make items on the Red Star Recipe cards but nothing will happen until you actually get that specific Red Star Recipe Card.

For my first DC Christmas and event I must say I'm having a riot! I'm loving figuring out the recipes and I have 3 of the past christmas dragons, not a whole lot yet but they are all 2nd gen and I'm happy as I can be! Thanks TJ and everyone else who've done this!

My pie and rolling pin icon is looking cooked now, so I'm going to assume I'm finished. lol Done with all my cooking, snapped up a Holly egg, and have new Xmas dragons to look forward to! Yes indeed, this has been an awesome holiday on DC for me this year. <3

Once again, thanks so much to TJ for making it possible, and everyone involved. I loved that cooking event. Those little ingredients and dishes were much loved. <3 I love to cook and when I saw that I was grinning like a loon! xd.png All the hard work, time and effort is much appreciated! biggrin.gif

when i click "black oven recipe" nothing happen ... i mean shouldn't a black recipe pop up in the middle and let me select ingredients? but i see is a grey-out "MAKE" with the kitchen background artwork.

You click "blank" preparation or oven recipe first. A red knife or fire should appear in the top right corner, then you drag and drop ingredients.

Once you get 17 ingredients, you'll start getting recipes. One of the red recipes is of the Gingerbread house ^^

Thanks.

For those that are having problems using the recepes - are you using IE?

I couldn't get it to work in IE - nothing happened when I clicked on the recepe cards, or the ingredients. Had to use Chrome instead. But after that, it was a lot of fun. smile.gif

Thanks to everyone involved in this event. smile.gif

I think I have now made all of the recipes, because my pie is cooked laugh.gif It was all so frustrating at times, but still so much addictive fun! Thank you, TJ and artists!

Now, off to the AP to see what I can find biggrin.gif

I already completed all the recipes [which is a first for me], and now I'll try my luck at snatching a Holly [which I doubt I'll do, since my internet is slow... but ah well]

When I go back to the cooking event, it looks all distorted, and I read a few times that clearing your cache works... but how do I do that exactly? ^^; I've never done that before so I'm a little confused ^^; (I use Chrome, if that matters at all)

Wow - Never seen the AP full of nothing but Holiday Eggs

Makes me wonder if it's possible that there could come a time (even if only for a few minutes) that no one is missing any Christmas Egg and there is no one to pick up the dropped eggs

Edited by ShorahNagi

How do you get into the Gingerbread House mini game? A friend of mine has a gingerbread house and cannot find the game.

Mine is so errored up it won't even boil water, even after clearing the cache, switching computers, and switching browsers. Hopefully it'll all start to work again soon.

At least my holly made three more hollies for cavers to enjoy. smile.gif

How do you get into the Gingerbread House mini game? A friend of mine has a gingerbread house and cannot find the game.

The game won't be available until Tuesday.

Bean searching on-and-off for a Holly all day, and no luck sad.gif Maybe I'll get lucky and snag one later. Or next year.

I did get my gingerbread house though! Going to work on other recipes starting tomorrow.