TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

18 or so hours of hunting and still no luck catching Hollies

I'm just about ready to give up any hopes of getting them this year unu

I have about 10 of the raffle recipes made. Pretty much only doing it because it's part of the event... there is little-to-no chance I'll get a 2012 CB New Prize, so, yeah xd.png

I cannot click *ANYTHING* in firefox to do any recipes. Lots of issues. sad.gif

Anyone know of a decent fix?

I'm a bit confused. I'm collecting ingredients, but where/when does the gingerbread house come in that we are supposed to decorate?

No, the text turns black (on the lsit of recipes), not the star

Thanks smile.gif

*The forum was running like it got dropped on its head, earlier. It's thankfully slightly better x_x *

I'm a bit confused. I'm collecting ingredients, but where/when does the gingerbread house come in that we are supposed to decorate?

Once you get 17 ingredients, you'll start getting recipes. One of the red recipes is of the Gingerbread house ^^

yay! I've found all the 17 ingredients and made all the 33 recipes without red stars!! And I've found 2 red stars recipes!!Ok, more 38 to go XDDD

Can someone tell me if it is supposed to look like this?

user posted image

It's not really much fun this way ...

And: OMG someone gifted me a Holly egg!

I'm the happiest person on DC right now xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Let's see. I bred my Yulebucks, Snow Angels, Ribbon Dancers, and Winter Magi. I bred my Hollies and gifted two eggs (with one egg finding a home with a lucky person after a trip to the AP). I've also been doing some cookin'.

Not bad. smile.gif Can't wait for the other parts of the event.

Someone gifted me a Holly. I just can't even.

I have lost my ability to can.

*hugs that special person*

~Feathers

There's a problem with my holiday cooking page sad.gif Nothing works - everything I have tried becomes a big mess. Poultry in the oven is supposed to become roast chicken but this message pops up: "You throw all of the ingredients together... And the result is a giant mess. You toss it into the garbage before anyone notices"

And all my recipes I've collected have the ingredients bunched up in one corner, making it impossible to read or see them.

The page for cooking is messed up like that for me too, but I just do a refresh and it usually clears =o

Still trying for a Holly in between clicking for recipes, hope I get lucky.

Well, traded my Holly away...was hoping to get a lineage swap but no dice.

Guess it's time to stalk the AP and hope I get lucky in between the times when the site is being uncooperative and really uncooperative.

wow forum is laggy.

Working hard to collect all the recipies...

Trying to decide what to do with my hollies. Wait for trades? Gift them? I think I'll wait until the last breeding day...

It seems more people have been catching hollies this year, though. I'm happy for everyone ^^

No Holly for me - I'm not even seeing more than a rare one every so often, now. I'm guessing most have already been bred.

I still haven't found anything new, so I'm guessing I have all the recipes.