TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

How do you get this card? o_0

The cards with the red stars on them show up after you've collected all the basic ingredients first :3 After that, you'll start seeing them smile.gif

How you cook?

-please don't ask for eggs in this thread, comment removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

How do I make things? I tried using the blank recipe card but all I got was a mess. Am I missing something??? blink.gif

I figured out how to make the stock and the apple slices.....I just need to figure out how to make bread, lemon curd, icecream, marshmellows, chocolate, and egg nog

Ooooh, I hope I can catch a Holly this year, I've tried every year since I joined and no luck yet; missed like 20 last night! Keepin' my fingers crossed; my internet connection isn't that bad, so I think it'll mostly come down to luck!!

How do I make things? I tried using the blank recipe card but all I got was a mess. Am I missing something??? blink.gif

Only certain combinations will make anything other than a 'mess'. Try starting out with just one ingrediant and put it on the cook or prepare card. You should find at least a couple that way. smile.gif

How do I make marshmallows?

And does anyone having this problem as well?

user posted image

Edited by DragonNeko

Is it just firefox having trouble with the page? Because it looks all broken to me.

hmmm

I'm on FF and I can do everything

Is it just firefox having trouble with the page? Because it looks all broken to me.

Mine is, yeah. The background image has disappeared and the recipe ingredients are all the way down the scrollbar. I'm trying to work out what's causing it now. Which FF are you using?

Actually never mind that, I just disabled and re-enabled scripts, refreshed the page and now it's behaving again.

Edited by alyelle

after being on it for the last 12 hours, i finally caught a Holly wub.gif thought its gonna be messy, but its an absolute gorgeous 7G even checker Thuwed...thank you to whoever dropped it for me....only one more Holly, but need my others to hatch first to get space as i'm now egg-locked after getting the Holly x

Mine is, yeah. The background image has disappeared and the recipe ingredients are all the way down the scrollbar. I'm trying to work out what's causing it now. Which FF are you using?

I'm using the most updated version. I just updated last night

This is what mine looks like

Thank you for the spreadsheet.

It finally loaded and I was able to finish cooking the last few recipes. smile.gif Now my pie has icing on it... ^^

That was fun, even though it was a bit frustrating occasionally. But in the end, it was fun to have tried all those combinations and to cook all those different dishes. smile.gif

I'm using the most updated version. I just updated last night

This is what mine looks like

That's exactly what mine looked like too. I think I'm still on the 16.xx release. I didn't *do* much of anything to fix it, so all I can suggest is clearing your cache and ctrl+f5 the page for a hard refresh. :/

Wow, that was weird. For a while, my cooking wouldn't let me make anything directly from the recipes, and if I clicked one, it would make something else at random. It seems to be okay now. Phew!

Also so excited - a friend just sent me my first ever Holly! I've been playing for four years and never had any luck...so finally! Still hoping to catch another. I've been trying since last night with no luck. At least now I have one, and there will be babies next year.

Now I just have to breed my other holiday dragons and bestow eggies unto the AP.

This is pages back, but congrats! biggrin.gif

oh man that dragon thing someone posted with all the recapies is really helpful biggrin.gif I figured out how to make most of the stuff and I am still gathering the star recapies biggrin.gif

I'm really enjoying this event so far! I'm trying to catch all the previous holiday dragons except hollies (I'm mot interested in them. Yet wink.gif )

This cooking event is pretty addicting!

Still, I don't know about other people, but for me, trying to figure out recipes on my own can be pretty much summed up by this:

user posted image

... But I'm doing it anyway xd.png

How's everyone doing? happy.gif

I'm hungry from the cooking - those pixels look so real. At least they do when you're going cross eyed from Holly hunting xd.png Not that I managed to catch one.

I bred my first two Christmas dragons from ealier years, too, and gifted the offspring. I'm going to go to sleep now and breed the rest tomorrow when I've heard back from everyone on my Christmas list.

Have fun cooking and hunting!

...is anyone else wondering why there are no butter and salt though?

My Cooking Event sprite went from a batter pan to a baked pie. Does that mean I collected all the recipies?