TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I want a new egg so bad

Why does my computer have to be so slow :/

I think we broke the site -.-

I'm confused. Some people still get eggs during a Downtime maintenance. am I the only one who's having this Downtime maintenance?

I caught my four before the downtime. Nobody is catching right now until TJ fixes the site so that only two can be taken on to any one scroll.

I tried the gingerbread mini game and it wasn't working at the time. ;c;

Hopefully all these things will be cleared up soon after "maintenance".

If I remember correctly, they were red with white trimming curling and embordering from the left side into the middle. I might be wrong though, didn't examine it too long when I got it.

*mashes F5* MAINTENANCE Y U NO END?

Isn't there going to be a limit of two this year?

That's why the maintenance is being worked on...you're only allowed two Christmas Dragons total for your site. I caught four before the downtime which as someone said will probably be auto-abandoned (the extras that is).

I just heard that if you got more than your two there may be a chance you won't get to keep ANY of them when the cave auto abandons the extras.

I just heard that if you got more than your two there may be a chance you won't get to keep ANY of them when the cave auto abandons the extras.

well that sucks

I hope this isn't the case and we only end up with two. sad.gif

Yeah, me too. I'm getting really tired because I stayed up later than I normally do just to make sure I caught my egg early so I wouldn't have to bother with it later.

|: I'mma be so bummed if I wake up and have to do that all over again. Might as well have just went to bed!

*sighs* Figures, I finally get a chance to jump in on the DC and its Downtime!!! xd.png I still need to catch the two new Christmas eggies AND make sure my other christmas eggs have hatched!

Well crap. Why can't I keep just two and have the extra two auto abandon? That would mean I have to go and catch them all over again. That doesn't seem right...

If it does end up that way, don't worry. It's not them punishing us for the accident.

Just the site auto-abandon function being unable to count how many eggs it's booting.

I have my first two out of the three eggs I caught, which is just what I wanted! Thank you, TJ!

Anyone else having problems decorating their house or am I doing something wrong?

Nope mine isn't working either unfortunately..might what browser you're using?

Nope mine isn't working either unfortunately..might what browser you're using?

I'm using Chrome with the 1960's skin. I had the Portal2 Light skin on, but switched it to see if that was the problem. I guess not.