TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

On the new's page it does say the limit is 2. It's likely the lag that caused some people to get (temporarily) more than that.

I got none so far sad.gif ....and yea gingerbread isn't doing anything for me either, click on everything, house still blank dry.gif

Maintenance time, whoo, goodluck everyone, and congrats to those you've caught some already.~

Happened with the snow angels too, sure TJ is fixing it. Poor TJ never gets to rest on the holidays!

Lovely eggs they are too!

Well now I'm annoyed. Since forums keep crashing, I tried to get onto IRC chat and I've just been banned twice. Seriously, what the crap?

Cave´s down. Figures. tongue.gif

Lucky me caught my two eggs before the downtime. biggrin.gif

I hope I still have them afterwards. unsure.gif

Caught two eggies before it got taken down. Hopefully get to keep them. But if not, certainly have plenty of time to get more.

The lagmonster is so naggy right now that i cant even see if i snaged my a second one ofe the lovely eggs. Hope it is better for rest of you dragon hunters.

Could not grab none sad.gif

My computer froze and then started lagging on me so i do not even have one yet well looks like i must wait now T_T

Edited by lollipop00

i wonder what will happen with the extras o.o

They will most likely auto abandon after a bit.

Wow. That was some glitch. I was catching like crazy and checked my scroll and I had four Christmas Dragon eggs there. blink.gif Downtime needed indeed.

I got two before the site went down. I hope they don't disappear when the site comes back up.

I'm confused. Some people still get eggs during a Downtime maintenance. am I the only one who's having this Downtime maintenance?

I didn't have a chance to look at the codes on mine, so I'm thankfully not attached to any of them- I incubated the two at the top of my scroll so hopefully those two will keep. If not, meh- I have other incubates I can use. Poor TJ though- I'm sure he'd like to get to bed at some point D: Hopefully it is a quick fix and not something major going down.

Blehhh I was planning to get up for about 5 minutes, catch two eggs, and go to bed.

NOPE. Didn't catch any.

Haha sorry for breaking the cave TJ! sad.gif I wish I could have seen what the eggs looked like first. The lag is terrible.

No wonder I was getting "this egg is taken" messages on pages with 17 users there. >:c

Also, I call foul on the "regular maintenance" bit. It should be "holiday maintenance" or "irregular maintenance" or "unusual maintenance" or something.

We got too excited and killed site... silly site lagged hard for me before I could even see the pretty new eggs, or the gingerbread mini game.... Hopefully downtime isn't too long, I was really excited to finally be able to attend an event ♥

I didn't get any. T^T But my friend has 4... Not to sounds mean, but I really hope they auto abandon. The limit should be two and only two. I'd say the same thing if I had 4 of them...