TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I was wondering when the event would be announced. I hope the dragons dress up this year again. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Looking forward to tomorrow. Looks like it's gonna be super fun this year. laugh.gif Can't wait.

So exciting, not only my first DC Christmas it's my first DC event! I can't wait to figure things out and see the new dragons!! Woohoo!!!

Awesome cant wait to see the new holiday dragon ^.^ merry christmas everyone biggrin.gif good luck with the recipes and everything

I....I feel a cold coming on. Looks like I better stay home from work tomorrow tongue.gif

I can't wait to see what the new dragons look like! And I'm gonna try my hardest to get a nice lineage Holly from the AP. Woot!!

Yay, I will have internet for part of this! Pretty sure I will not be getting new eggs, though. So, good luck to the artists who tried and good luck to everyone who will be around to catch! :3

I was going to make a post here quite a while ago, then I forgot... unsure.gif

Even though I don't act excited for the new dragons, I actually am.

So, this will be like the Trick or Treat event/game, but with more things to do and a new dragon released in it? This will be quite amusing.

(as well as the usual holiday release... I'm just talking about the event/game)

Looks like a lot of fun this year. Can't wait till tomorrow. Thanks TJ and eventers.

Yay! It's time! Can't wait to breed my pretties for others, and I am looking forward to decorating/making the gingerbread house. Sounds like a lot of fun. Will also cross my fingers that I win the raffle this year laugh.gif

Yay! Sounds like a new twist on the raffle. Should be fun! And I am excited to hear that there will be an all-new prize dragon. Not that I would ever win. . . *sigh.* Still it will be suspenseful to see what the winners get!

Is this why I kept getting data base errors earlier when I was trying to rename one of my hatchlings? laugh.gif

Thanks, TJ, for the announcement. We have all been so impatient to hear. wink.gif And thanks to all the spriters and others who are involved in this event. I can't wait to see what you have created this time!

Yay! My first DC Christmas! I can't wait for the new releases, I love seeing new sprites!

And I should be getting a Winter Magi and Snow Angel within the next few days! I LOVE those dragons!

You can tell I'm excited from all those exclamation points. laugh.gif

Sounds a little confusing for the recipe part, but I will just have to see how it goes once the event starts. smile.gif

I am really looking forward to this.

wait does never-before-relased mean a new type of prize dragon or more tinsels huh.gif

Anyways...YAY!

Yay!

At least i will have a chance to participate in a raffle this year! biggrin.gif

Like always, HOLLY, HERE I GO!

Looking forward to the recipe thing, it seems like a lot of fun! ^.^