Misty119

PewDiePie!

I personally like Pewdie, but I don't love him. His videos are fun to watch once in a while, and I think he's pretty funny. But I HATE the majority of his his fanbase.

i am really happy about this i love pewbs he is so awesome and just so well cute. smile.gif

he makes a lot of games more funny,but like a lot of other people are saying is true, he really needs to stop talking so much and just play the game.

I guess I just haven't watched the "right" video because I never got the appeal of Pewdiepie. I've watched several of his videos and I just find other let's play players a lot more enjoyable and a heck of a lot funnier. Also, the fans that have outright attacked other people's let's plays simply because they dared to play a game that he has played make me sick with their disgusting comments.

I guess I just haven't watched the "right" video because I never got the appeal of Pewdiepie. I've watched several of his videos and I just find other let's play players a lot more enjoyable and a heck of a lot funnier. Also, the fans that have outright attacked other people's let's plays simply because they dared to play a game that he has played make me sick with their disgusting comments.

I have to agree. A good number of his fans are just vicious tongue.gif

If you like him, good for you, but don't go tearing other people to shreds because they don't share your opinion.

I watched around three of his videos to see what the fuss was about and found that he reacts to everything in pretty much the same way...not to mention what Victini said.

Edited by Doomy

Ehh I tried listening to him at a friend's recommendation but he kind of just annoyed me at times to be honest?? I'm really not a fan of so much shouting. Didn't find it that funny. unu;

That and I've heard some of the jokes he makes are not okay. o_o;

Edited by Switch

I just watched him play Slender because of his reactions. And occasionally I watch the funny montage things, but that's all.

Hello everyone! I play minecraft! My username on minecraft is Luraria.

My favorite mobs are cows and my favorite resources are diamonds and butter.

I watch these youtubers: BajanCanadian <3, JeromeASF, Team Crafted (Skydoesminecraft ect..), Team AVO(Griefing team), Tobuscus, Aviatorgaming and Pewdiepie.

Anyone know of any good multiplayer servers?!

Hello everyone! I play minecraft! My username on minecraft is Luraria.

My favorite mobs are cows and my favorite resources are diamonds and butter.

Anyone know of any good multiplayer servers?!

Yes i play on a great server it's cracked but it's. Awesome it's based on towny they have great and friendly staff they have a market plugin,MobArena [Kind of messed up at the moment,Hacker griefed it],a FleaMarket,jobs and Towny Plugin It's called MaxiumGaming its website is www.MaxiumGaming.com it's IP is: 208.115.202.104:25565

They also have Another Faction Server which has Team DeathMatch,Capture The Flag,Hunger. Games and more biggrin.gif

Awesome server smile.gif

My InGame Name is xXSnapFishXx incase check it out wink.gif

Edited by Soleas

What would you do if you were being chased by Slenderman and SCP 17 WITH Stephano? You can't look at them because slenderman will kill you and you have to look at them or SCP 17 will kill you. smile.gif

I've always respected Felix. He's a self-made sensation, not some talentless horribawful pop star corporate sellout. You know who I'm referring to.

I like PewDiePie. I love watching his reactions when he plays horror games. However, I don't like when he is singing, speaking with annoying voice and wasting oil in Amnesia.

Edited by MrsFindlay

Pewds? I love him so much! He is my favorite youtuber and always makes me feel better when I'm depressed or stressed. I haven't watched all his videos, but I have seen most of them. He rarely disappoints me!

*Brofist!* X3