Misty119

PewDiePie!

Hi!

Just a thread for talking about Pewds! Openly talk about Stephano, Mr.Chair, or Piggeh! You can send links to his vids, tumblr, etc. You can suggest games you'd like to see him play, or vids to react to.

CHAIR MODE ACTIVATE! *boop*

I have no idea what this is but I guess threads about people who play video games is okay. Just a little confused as to why we need one about one specific person. Also I'm not going to say what "pewds" looks like.

How's it goin guys my name is PEWWDIEPIE and welcome back to happy wheels! *mad laugh*

He is awesome!!!

A lot of people complain that he's not funny, but it is my opinion that he is, and I don't get why people would complain anyway, since it's not like TV where a show actually takes up a time slot that could be used for something else.

Also I like how he plays a lot of creative indie games that I never would've heard of otherwise. Of course, I probably wouldn't play most of them anyway, since it's mainly horror games on his channel, but it's still interesting to see what people can do, and I have To The Moon (a non-horror indie game) on my Steam wishlist because I noticed it in his channel and thought it looked interesting.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

I don't care for him. He's waaaay too loud and obnoxious. I tried to watch his playthrough of Ao Oni and I couldn't stand the fakey voices--or the fact that he was never, ever quiet.

A lot of his fans are very misbehaved too. I've seen 'bros' attacking other Let's Players on Youtube for playing the same game (even when the Let's Player in question played the game BEFORE Pewdiepie).

And he makes rape jokes all the time which are downright not okay at all. When someone called him out for it he just laughed at them and brushed them off.

Edited by Jackal

I swing between liking him or hating him. I like him when he does horror games just because of his reactions. Then again I love anyone's reactions to horror games. <3

I personally don't like him. Far too loud and... immature? for my tastes. Not that I hate immaturity, the Let's Players I do watch show it occasionally and so do I, but Pewdiepie just shows it off too much for me xd.png He's kind of one of those people I just try for a little while, don't like so I brush him off and go watch other things without complaining. The thing that irks me is when his more insane fans(Which I am aware some of them are just jerks trying to cause trouble; doesn't change the fact that some are real xd.png) have to go and attack the other let's players that I like. We didn't attack them for liking Pewdie, they shouldn't attack us for liking whoever we like.

I used to occasionally watch him for the horror game reactions, but I just happen to have found people I like a lot better for those. *shrug*

Basically, I don't really hate or like Pewdie, I just don't really watch him. The fans are iffy, but I love them as much as any other human being as long as they aren't screaming about Pewdie all the time xd.png I don't mind the occasional mention or something, but y'know.

I'm thinking that we need an overall "Let's Player's" topic, now ohmy.gif

You found better let's players for horror reactions? OHHHHH linky linky linky!

I'm not the biggest fan of Pewds but I occasionally watch some of his stuff and get some good laughs at them from his reactions.

I like Pewds. He´s entertaining,it´s enough for me.

I especially liked his Walking Dead run mostly because of his affection to Clementine.

im a full blown bro!!! right now im preparing to send a package to pewds of a few things! im watching him as i am on here!!!! laugh.gif

I've seen a bit of him ... i think he's good, just nothing special. I bet there are hundreds out there like him, he just seems to have the most supporters. I love happy wheels though, epic game!

I really, really don't like Pewdiepie. I like to enjoy the game I'm watching an LPer play, but when they're like Pewdie and so loud that you miss important dialogue or key audial clues, it really ruins the immersion. Plus, I don't want to constantly be hearing juvenile jokes or curse words, or watching him draw obscene things on walls. Though, I guess I might just be picky because it's hard to find an LPer I really like. I like Tobuscus a bit, but more for his parodies and funny vids than for his Let's Plays.

One of the only LPers I really like is ManlyBadas*Hero (I'm obsessed with his videos, they're pure gold). Not only does he have a really awesome voice that sounds like Solid Snake, but he knows when to narrate, when to read dialogue, and when to shut up and let the player get lost in the story. Second place goes to Atsalakotos for his amazing Dread Out LP - and also because he has an awesome voice, as well. xd.png Pewdie just can't compare to these guys. They're really amazing.

I used to like him, but have since grown out of that and I'm glad I did.

Pretty much every video of every game he does becomes the same because he very often ignores any kind of attempts at storyline and atmosphere that the game tries to build up. He doesn't explore or listen to in-game information when it is presented by another character or other source and it gets extremely frustrating at times.

So yeah, the above combined with his own constant distorted talking and attempts at jokes that drenches out whatever goes on on the screen just... every video becomes a mess of shrill voices, overdone jump-scare reactions and little to no depth.

He also makes far too many inappropriate jokes about rape or periods, which is both distasteful and as above stated, often ruins the atmosphere.

Basically, I'd say that as a let's-play'er he's a pretty bad one, especially given how little of the actual game you get to experience while watching his videos.

I love pewds hes funny And awesome

Though like others are saying he makes jokes about bad things.

Other than that he's awesome *brofist*

Edited by Whiteroses

I love Pewds... not as much as Tobuscus though wink.gif Even so, he's pretty funny. By far his best series is the Let's Play of Alice - I love watching it so much...

*puts on silly Pewdie voice* "And I became.... A BUTTERFLY!" xd.png

Oh, and the Happy Wheels ones are great, but why bother watching them when Tobuscus does Happy Wheels videos too?

Also, I have a Crimson Flare called 'Keep Calm And Carry Stephano', a Day Glory called 'And I became - A BUTTERFLY' and an Imperial called 'ARGH BARRELS' laugh.gif

Edited by dracopenguin

Not a big fan ://///

He jokes about rape a lot and he's made a few racist remarks and its just,, no thanks

I'm neautral about Pewdie.

I just like his reactions! First reaction to dying in Slender; ROFL.

But I do prefer Toby more for the horror games since I watch usually around my parents and then Pewdie is like, "****!" And I'm trying to cover the speaker.