TwilightMoonDragon

<~* Fireflies Camp *~>

*Pants* Phew, took too long to make this the way I wanted it.

Username: Dusset

Name: Shan

Side: Fireflies

Position: Follower

Appearance: Shan is a blonde light-built man. He has blue eyes and tan skin. He stands at 5'9" and 140 lbs. Not particularly muscular but not heavy.

Personality: Shan is calm and quiet and mostly keeps to himself. Though he has no issue with being the loudest or the center of attention. He doesn't mind killing for what he thinks is right, but he honestly rather not.

History: Shan is from the deep country, growing up on a farm. Upon turning one he was gifted an egg from his uncle, a rider in the King's Army. Though he was grateful to have a dragon, he learned to hate the man who gave it to him. His parents, staunch supporters of the King, were some of the more cruel riders. Shan witnessed this once and from that point on decided he would fight against the evil leader of their country, he linked up with the Fireflies.

Dragon's Information

Name: Feris

Appearance: Feris

Personality: Feris is quite the opposite of Shan. He's more outgoing and has a bit of an ego. Though his species is often portrayed as stoic and wise, he's less mature than others.

Sire: Borris (Blue)

Dame: Synder (Red)

Other: Revolution

That should be all in order.

Mythril, Nirvarda, Apostol, and Vereva have encountered a few ground troops in the forest and are trying to go and get home. And then people are just talking in the camp.

Just a little question, is there anything I could do or should I just keep Kei at bay as he is now? I'm starting to realize that almost every other character is on the opposing side, so I can't see much to do right now orz

*Spies opening*

That could be how Shan comes in. He could see the fight.

Yuki needs something to do. Apparently none of the people hanging in the forest are there... perhaps she joins the fray?

Sorry guys, I've been really inactive in the build up to Christmas. I'm not sure when it will die down either. So, sorry if I don't post for a while.

*Spies opening*

That could be how Shan comes in. He could see the fight.

Oh, then I will use that too. I'll just jump my character in there too. xd.png

Oh, so should I have my character instigate a fight now? I mean, are we all in agreement with that plan?

Username: Hollyleaf

Name: Caecilia Sinclair

Side: King's Army

Position: Soldier

Appearance: Caecilia is small for her age, but she is stronger than she looks. She has medium-length, dark brown hair and amber eyes. She usually wears a dark tunic, leggings, and boots. In battle, she usually has a helm and breastplate, preferring less so she can move faster. Caecilia always has a bow and arrows with her, and also a sword.

Personality: Level-headed and kind, Caecilia is a sweet person who will always do her best to help anyone. Despite her age, she knows little about the world outside of the army, having been with them almost all her life. She is very childish and friendly, but she is also an excellent strategist and powerful fighter. She loves music and dance and has her own code, which means she sometimes doesn't do exactly what she is ordered to if it goes against her morals, even if it gets her in trouble.

History: Born and raised in the outskirts of a lonely town, the town perished in an accidental fire. Caecilia survived because she had been playing in the nearby river. While she wandered the forest, she happened upon a dragon egg, which hatched at her touch and became Nicnevin. Passing soldiers discovered her and took care of her when they realized she had a dragon. Once she was old enough, they put her in the army where she has been ever since.

Dragon's Information

Name: Nicnevin

Appearance: Her scales are mainly a very dark purple and ranges to a lighter indigo and black in places. Nicnevin's eyes are the same colour as her scales.

Personality: Quick to anger and stubborn, Nicnevin is a daredevil and doesn't think ahead, preferring to improvise in dangerous situations. She is curious, enjoys wordplay and is very mischievous, often teasing Caecilia.

Sire: Rath, black dragon

Dame: Aeriaa, violet dragon

Other: Nicnevin's parents both deceased; Revolution