StarSea

Lioden [OP Update- 3/16/13]

Here's some codes that I found on Felisfire. happy.gif I really like the game art, so feel free to post any more pretty kitties that you all find.

78r19nzgbv

fqyzmp3maa

x98yir1jd9

4j3dpg7xx1

nmj5wkz3y1

ob6td03iap

Unused Invite Codes:

0idv0d4i74

3vy8c20p5u

62tutz69zc

0hor2ob6y9

6uzkk4p39t

2kewr16f2y

I used the second one "3vy8c20p5u"

Thank you so much!

Yes! I got my very first lioness on my second day!!!!! biggrin.gif'

YESH! I got another one on my second day!

AND ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

AND ANOTHER ONE!!!!

biggrin.gif FOUR lionesses on my second day!

Edited by MiaMayMia

By the way, Lioden is now in beta! No more invite codes needed.

But there IS a referral contest going on, so if you join through this link I get credit for your referral :3

Even if you don't use my handy referral link, feel free to message me there if you have any questions. I'm Tamahaganae over there too, user #2261

>:D I'm totally going to get the most!

laugh.gif I doubt I'm going to get the most, but I'm pretty active on several many sites so I guess I do kinda have pretty good chances.

I've updated the OP to reflect the fact they're now in beta and some info on signing up. smile.gif

If somebody just joined with my referral link, the got 25 SB! All SB I get from referrals will go back to the person that I referred. smile.gif

Sparkle, go searching in one of the four biomes and if you find a lioness, try to claim her! happy.gif I found that I can usually get to at least the head rub, but not all lionesses are gonna like your lion.

You regain energy with time. If you've got high hunger percentage, then you'll stop regaining energy and need to eat something by exploring or eating a carcass. You won't always find something to eat when exploring...

I've not managed to claim any in ages. Only one since we went into Beta!

That said I am actually glad I've only got the three to worry about now. I had over 60 lionesses and cubs before the wipe, and they took a lot of feeding.

I'm kinda sad I hadn't known about the wipe because on my second account, I had a lioness I really liked. I'm happy that we at least got to keep our customs and their age was reset. So far I've gotten one cub from one of my dark customs and I checked her in the lioness maker and she's gonna be gorgeous! <3

I've got three lionesses going into heat in two days and one in heat today on my original account! biggrin.gif

happy.gif Just had a cub on my second account too, and even though she has only one marking, she'll be beautiful too. <3 All black with 40% cream belly. Got a lioness in heat in two days on that account too! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea