I have an Invite:

3ktyqmv4mp

Working on my 2nd lioness. I keep getting smacked in the face sad.gif

The thing about my lions is that: THEY'RE ALL SOME KIND OF CREAM BASE

lol but I want a golden :E

And hunting is haarrrdd.

Unused invites:

toyd53i6we

What's with all the golden lionesses? blink.gif I'm trying to find a white (which I highly doubt I'd get, let alone find) or cream colored one (since I want her to look like my fursona as far as the base goes) ^^; And before you say anything, yes, I'm being picky xd.png I want her to match my lion x3

Lol all the goldens smack me in da face before I even get to the third action tongue.gif Maybe it depends via your male's coat color...

I've been wanting a white lioness(or a golden one with a light belly) but all the light colored ones hate me.

Finally found a ffffing zebra carcass while exploring and my lionesses brought back a gazelle carcass. Phew, Maelinis was about to reach the bottom of the hunger bar tongue.gif

EDIT: Just got smacked by a darker golden lioness D: just after I choose my second move.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Hmm this looks interesting. Would somebody mind sending me an invite code via PM please? I'd really like to play.

The amazing Shadow sent me an activation code. biggrin.gif Now to see if I'm any good at this game. lol

*EDIT* Meet my current pride:

Golden Mufasa:

user posted image

Golden Sarabi:

user posted image

Nahla:

user posted image

Edited by sheppardkid

Was typing a reply at school when the bell rang, so I never got to submit it... I shall replicate it to the best of my ability-

I'm thinking about making a list of unused invite codes on the OP but... *looks at siggy*

I'll try my best. Any and all help gathering invite codes would be amazing!

Also-

I'm thinking of making my second account now...

Was typing a reply at school when the bell rang, so I never got to submit it... I shall replicate it to the best of my ability-

I'm thinking about making a list of unused invite codes on the OP but... *looks at siggy*

I'll try my best. Any and all help gathering invite codes would be amazing!

Also-

I'm thinking of making my second account now...

How do you make a 2nd account? I mean, can we use the same info for a 2nd account as we did for our first? Or do we make it like we did the first, but with different info?

I think you can do the exact same info, but you'd need a new invite code... I'm not totally sure on that, and I don't remember what code I used for this account.

EDIT:

xd.png I think I found out all of the restrictions while trying to sign up for my second account. laugh.gif You must have a different username and a different email.

EDIT II:

laugh.gif The first four letters of my activation code were cave. biggrin.gif

EDIT III:

wub.gif Oh my, I ADORE my lion! First roll and I got this gorgeous beauty!! His kits will be adorable!!!

EDIT IV:

HOLY IS FLIPPING BURGERS!!! The very first lioness I came across and I got her!! PROOF that he is GORGEOUS!!! <3 Just look at her!

Edited by StarSea

YAY FINALLY GOT ME A GOLDEN LIONESS!!! WOOT!!! And all I did was do puff chest first and got the thing that says that the lioness is trying to get a better look of you then I went with shake mane and puff out chest again <I think> and then went in for the head rub and I got her :3

Plus I either wish I waited for the pictures showed up when rolling my lion because I didnt and skipped over like three of the images which is why I'm stuck with a cream one named GOLDfire and he aint golden lol

EDIT: btw my first cub was a FEMALE and I am like oh shet I dont have any room for her when she grows up >:E MOAR exploring!

Edited by gjhhhhhh

While waiting for Assasins Creed Parkour video to load, I got into a battle and was all like ":lol: *trollface*" and did this-

user posted image

I ran across someone who has 2 accounts and they are linked. Has anyone discovered how to do this? I've been reading the FAQ but it's not in there...or I'm looking in the wrong place.

Also, I just got my 3rd (and currently favorite) lioness! Look at how pretty!

user posted image

Like this? <a href="TERRITORY LINK HERE">ACCOUNT INFO HERE</a> That's how I have mine linked together.

I love the new hunting!

So far, my favorite lioness is Yxi.

user posted image

EDIT: Whoops! On my second account, two cubs and one of my adult lionesses ran away. Good thing I wasn't attached to any of the ones that left. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

Hey should I go ahead and claim another lioness or should I wait until my cub (its female soooo) grows up and keep her? I feel more like looking for a different colored lioness :S

Something just happened and I'm confused ^^; I successfully claimed a lioness, and when I clicked on the "continue" button, it said the lioness was invalid blink.gif How can a lioness be invalid? huh.gif

*Edit* I still have claimed her, as she shows up in my lion's den ^^;

*Edit #2* My 2 new lionesses :3

Silvy (newest one)

user posted image

Kota

user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Oh, that happens to me every time. Just ignore it, you still get the lioness in the end. It is just because you are clicking a link away and the game is still buggy. Don't worry.

Another invite:

4g8fniyoz2

Also, my favorite Lioness, a beautiful lass named Rahi. She totally makes up for the fact my lion looks derpy.

Actually nvm about the cub vs lioness thingy. I think I can get enough silver beetles for that and I just happened to claim another cream one (missed a darker gold one before her ._.) with a few brown markings... I swear I'm going to find a way to keep the cub lol

Fluffy, I LOVE your two lionesses!!

About the linking- Yup, Rai is correct. Lioden uses HTML and so, if you ever need help with HTML, feel free to ask me! biggrin.gif I'm thinking of making a guide in their threads if they don't have one already...

Made an HTML guide! It's currently a WIP, but you can find it here. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

Fluffy, I LOVE your two lionesses!!

Thanks StarSea :3 I've expanded my territory (thanks to some SB) and am currently looking for a 3rd lioness, which I'll post a pic of once I get one :3