StarSea

Lioden [OP Update- 3/16/13]

So you like sim games? Well I have a fun SIM for you to try!

Lioden

Lioden is a realistic lion sim where you start your own pride of lions, but that's not all. There are thousands of marking and color combinations to design your lions with. You can claim lionesses from the wild or trade them with other users. You can send your lionesses out to hunt or breed with them for a chance at a rare mutated cub. You can explore the Savannah in search of treasures and other items. Every month there is a new special event affecting all of Lioden, with added currency and special items and events only available during that month, and I'm just getting started. Lioden is so full of opportunities and the fun never ends. Not to mention the community is one of the nicest communities out there. So what are you waiting for? Click the photo below and join Lioden today!

(Must be 16 years or older)

Tap the Image Below to join Lioden Today!

user posted image

Okay but for real the game is so fun and addictive. I'm Scarlette (#29353) on there so if you join you should add me! Also If you do join I would love it if you said I referred you. Just click the photo or use my ID (#29353) as the referral number.

If you would like more info on Lioden read below or go to the website itself

Lioden has 2 main currencies, GB(Gold beetles) and SB(Silver beetles). GB is worth $0.50. SB is just the normal currency. GB equals about 1000-1300 SB.

In the game you can focus on breeding pretty lions or on getting amazing stats. There are so many markings and a lot of rare and valuable markings it's so easy to make a unique lion. Stats have to be trained and breeded up, or you could go the easy way and just buy a lion with good stats. There's also families and clans that you can join, some of which are parts of breeding projects.

There are fun mini games you can play to get SB. There's also an explore option with tons of random encounters with weird rewards and sometimes battles. You can sell lions, items, breedings, or even art to other players to earn money. There's a trade center but also personal shops.

Mutated lions are a sort of new thing on the site. If you lioness has low fertility there's a chance she will give birth to a mutated Cubs. Mutations can be lethal and kill the cub within a few real life days, or something simple (like the tailess mutation) that only impacts appearance and will last the lion it's whole life. They are constantly adding new mutations in hopes that someone will get it.

The monthly events usually happen in explore. You have to fight a certain type of enemy only available during the month. Killing these will give you special currency and also lead to unlocking more teirs of shops. The monthly currency is used only in these shops and the items are only available then. Sometimes new teirs also have events you can chose to trigger which can help or trouble you.

There's so much more stuff though, I'm honestly just getting started. And if you read this far congrats haha. Anyway thanks for reading and I hope to see you on Lioden!

I recently found Lioden through the forums of another sight and I, personally, enjoy the game and was thinking others might enjoy it as well. Lioden is now officially in beta stage! From now on, you can join whenever you want, with or without a referrer. However, there is a contest going on for who can refer the most, so before you just jump in and sign up, could you perhaps look around a bit and find someone to use as your referrer? I'm not saying it has to be me, but it'd be awesome to help others out. It isn't exactly adoptables, but I wasn't sure where else to post it.

user posted image

This is Singa, my first lion.

You can have up to two accounts, so I have Shalavega on another account, and Shalavega is the account that I'm mainly using right now. smile.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm at school right now, in study hall, and I've got to go soon, but I'll send you an invite code so while you wait, you can wander around and check it out for yourself. smile.gif

I play this. It was a bit frustrating when I first started 'cause it's kinda hard to get lionesses at first. It gets better after you get your first one or two.

Invites:

t10uwyuvn7

wkxau4ldcv

csw4rsxw8k

Edited by Raikielia

is there something wrong with how you put in you birthday? I can't put mine in sad.gif

never mind, finally got the stupid thing to work >_<

Edited by Aislein

Trying to claim a lioness is hard ^^; Especially since my lion is hungry and can't hunt ^^; Edited by FluffyPillow

xd.png Hey neighbor! I just found you on my territory map! biggrin.gif

There is a guide for helping you to get them, but I usually go Roar, Chest, Roar. Though... there is a guide here that is pretty helpful. smile.gif

Player name ends up being what you are shown as like your player name here would be Gjhhhhhh. You can change it whenever. smile.gif

Okay smile.gif

EDIT: Yay I did it biggrin.gif

Raik, I used the invite code t10uwyuvn7

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Thanks for letting me know. smile.gif

As for claiming tactics, I usually use Puff Chest, Roar, Shake Mane and it works a good bit of the time. smile.gif

EDIT: This is Palescar(my first account)

user posted image

And this is Sungaze(my second account)

user posted image

Edited by Raikielia

Two.

EDIT: From the ToS.

* Maximum of 2 accounts per member - we are tracking.
Edited by Raikielia

I might make a second account knowing that but one account is already enough to do lol

Generated an invite code:

rjac40ok7z

And I got my first lioness yesterday using shake mane, puff out chest and manly roar or something like that. (those moves although forgot the order lol)

EDIT: ^Except that I just got smacked in the face twice lol

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Meh just got smacked five times. And my single lioness can't find anything to eat ffff.png

And I have finally come across a few golden ones smile.gif except for the fact its hard to make them like you

EDIT: Daww claimed a second one but it is a cream lighter base and my first was a cream and apparently my male is a cream too ._. I WANT GOLD geez

Plus I find more lionesses in the marshlands and water holes

EDIT II: What are the items in your hoard supposed to do?

EDIT III: FREAKING AWESOME I used the first three moves in order and claimed another lioness who... is also a cream lighter DERP but whatever.

Now I need more territory space... but I don't have 150 silver beetles

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I joined last night, and got my first lioness by using the guide that was linked here on page one. I like this game, but it was confusing at first. I didn't know how to get my energy back, and I'm not sure how to get more territory.

I've already got two lionesses but I'm stuck there. Here are two unused codes!

sxfpn44wcl

li7mh5nboj

^

Claimed li7mh5nboj

Just got my first Lioness biggrin.gif

Edited by Shadowwolf6