Fortune86

Rise of the Guardians

Oh gosh x'D

hahaha.

heres another one before i go to bed

user posted image

Edited by suskekun222

I still think Pitch looked genuinely gutted when Jack turned him down. I'll have to re-watch the movie to check.

No money though T-T

Definitely watch it! Tell her this guy wants her to watch it as well!

^Haha! x'D

-

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

*cries like a wiener*

Edited by suskekun222

D:

That's both beautiful and sad.

*shuffles off so no one can see her cry*

OMG. L'il Bunny will never not be cute.

Caught up on Pitch's backstory in the book. D:

I can't believe I haven't found this thread until now! RotG was my absolute favorite movie of the year! My favorite character was Jack. I always seem to like the rebels or underdogs of the group and Jack was definitely it. Plus, his back story was both sad and amazing at the same time. If I could, I would totally cosplay as Jack (there are a few reasons why I can't). I definitely wish I could find his hoodie though.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good Jack fanart? I've seen a few things posted here but I want more. lol

Oh, and for those interested, RotG comes out on dvd on March 12th!

Surprisingly, i loved this movie. The faeries little things were the best biggrin.gif

The mini tooth fairys? Yes. They were sweet happy.gif

It comes out on the 25th here in the UK. I get paid just three days later happy.gif

I bought my copy of the movie this morning! biggrin.gif I got the special dvd/blu-ray/digital copy pack. Hello early Easter present! lol

So, my awesome friend just kinda handed me the Blu-Ray and was like "here this is yours".

And so, on my fourth time watching it now (yay for three in theaters), I noticed something...

Who else noticed the monster Pichu on the poster on the wall behind Jamie in the scene where he sees Jack for the first time? Or did nobody else here notice this? (It took me 4 times to notice it, ahahaha...)

user posted image

No I did not (but I've only seen the movie once so far).

*squints at pikachu thing*

Can you get a screenie of the poster itself? Maybe something on it will give me a clue as to what it is.

That's the best picture of it I can get--it really looks like a monster-version of Pichu to me.

user posted image

The poster itself says something like "Monster Legends" in the corner, possibly parodying a few different fictional monsters from other popular works/series.

It actually reminds me a bit of the monsters from an old video game called Jade Cocoon. It's probably the teeth.

We just went out and bought the DVD a day or two ago. :D Although my mum confiscated it from me and decided it was an easter gift so I won't get to watch it till then. >:c oh well

Yet to see it... kinda skeptical. It looks good, but it really depends on which characters have which role... a main concern of mine is as with many other movies, the focus is taken from the main character. From things I've read, that appears to be the case in this one. But I dunno... :| It's a silly thing to be concerned of.

Might give it a shot one day.

The main 'character' is Jack Frost and it's told mostly from his POV. Events surrounding the other characters are important, but they add to the story and don't detract anything from Jack.