Millennium07

Holiday Breeding

I'll be breeding all of mine, and would be very happy if I could trade one of them for a Holly as it's the only one missing from my collection. However as most people who have Hollies already have the other Christmas dragons I think it will be a case of trying to get one from the AP or from a gifting thread. Unless I can gift people with any of my bred eggs they'll probably join their siblings in the AP. I'll miss the first day of breeding/catching/trading if the season starts the Monday before Christmas - 17th December - as I'll be travelling that day, so will make a start on the 18th and breed some more towards the end of the breeding season. They'll all be second generation eggs, other than babies from the second and third generation Yulebucks, so hopefully their new owners will be happy with them smile.gif

Edited to add: I've added a list of my Christmas pairings to my profile, so fingers and toes are crossed for them all liking each other biggrin.gif

Edited by Tanya9771

I will breed and gift all of my Holidays. Already have a request from someone who has none yet, but I still don't know how generous I will be there. I already decided what to breed my CBs to and hopefully their offspring will find nice homes. My third gen Yulebuck has a pretty mate, too.

I released my first Yulebuck, which had a messy lineage and now I hope that I will get a 2nd gen from the AP or through a gifter. And of course I hope I will be able to catch a Holly at the AP laugh.gif

I have a few of mine already promised, but the rest will go to the AP. smile.gif I'm still desperately trying to find mates for my snow angels though! Both with this lineage. I can't believe it's been an entire year and I still haven't gotten around to it. xd.png

I'll do what I did last year...I just bred one dragon a day and dumped the eggs except the holly. Last year the egg was in a lotto and this year I found someone to give it to. I'll also be scouring the AP for my second one.

I have 2 CB Yulebucks and 2 CB Snow Angels, which I think I'll breed with a white dragon. I'll hang out in the IRC if anybody wants them first, but if not I'll just dump them into the AP.

I'm trying to get a two 2nd gen Winter Magi x White and two 2nd gen Ribbon Dancers x a dragon that looks good with it, because I missed the last two holidays.

When the Holiday Breeding kicks in, I usually get really excited/antsy. I go in every year with the plan to breed later in the week, after the initial rush, but that never seems to happen because I can't stop myself from breeding sooner. All of them go to the AP, unless I have a slot open and can keep one myself.

I'm undecided.

I still need a Holly to complete my scroll, so I will probably stalk the AP and if that doesn't get me anything I might try for a trade. I might get lucky and find someone willing to trade a pretty holly for some 2nd gens yulebucks.

Or I might decide to gift them to players without any. tongue.gif

I have no requests for anything, so I'll be breeding for the AP like I do every year.

I dont have any Holiday Dragon (this is going to be my first Christmas on DC) and I hope to catch or trade one this year smile.gif

My goal : getting a Yulebuck

Edited by Laufey

My holiday dragons go to the AP unless I get special requests.

Same. But I show start gifting them to users on this forum, so my dragons' offsprings will actually breed...

My goals are:

-Find a Holly

-Find a nice lineaged Yulebuck

That's pretty much it. I'll breed a 3rd gen Snowangle and 2nd gen Ribbon Dancer, which I will AP unless someone asks me for one. I only have one of each Christmas dragon, except the Holly of course.

I will breed the only Christmas Dragon i have a Ribbon Dancer

I have 2 Goals:

-Get a Holly or be Gifted a Holly

-Try to get a more Holiday dragons during Christmas time

I will be stalking the AP for eggs so watch out because i missed all of the Christmas Drops D: (well except one) tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

I usually just breed and abandon all my holidays, since they seem to be common enough most people can manage to get them, but I'm going to be gifting my holly baby. I had it promised to someone, but they went suddenly inactive earlier this year. Unless they're back by that time, I'm just going to withhold promising to anyone else and just randomly spring the baby on someone. Probably not in a gifting thread though. It's just more fun to spring it on someone who has that in their signature instead of a gifting thread~

And it's just way more awesome and random that way too.

Well, this is going to be my first Christmas on DC, so I haven't got any old Christmas dragons to breed. I'll be hunting the AP looking for pretty lineages, though. And hollies. Any hollies. The 18th is my birthday, so I hope I can catch at least one holiday dragon bred that day, though I may not have much chance at it due to other plans biggrin.gif

I have a 2 CB Snow angles, Ribbon Dancers, and Winter Magis I'll be breeding, as well as a 4th gen Holly. I'm hoping I'll be able to find someone to trade me for some CB eggs I'm looking for ((yes much like the others this also includes a ND)) I just hope I get lucky enough to find someone tongue.gif

WB

All of mine are going to be bred and going to the AP. Not quite sure what to do with the holly though.

I'll try breeding myself another yulebuck, and all the other holiday dragons I have will be bred and gifted.