Eylis

KOfK - Kingdom of Knuffel (video presentation!)

What?! No one still opened a discussion about this game? Well, it seems that I have to do it, then biggrin.gif So I'm thrilled to introduce you...

user posted image

EDIT: I just created a video to show what you can do on this site, so it's easier than read all the post! wink.gif Just click on the link to go to the video on youtube

So: are you interested? Do you have any questions? Post them here! Or did you already knew this site? Do you play it? Do you like it? Why? Tell us about your experience here, which is your username, what do you love the most, which items and knuffel would you like to get,...!

I really hope that I'll be able to meet many people here who are interested to this site, as I'm interested on it! (I'm Eylis there too, in case!)

Edited by Eylis

I used to play, but that was before wild Knuffel were added. I don't think I will get back into KofK (because it takes too much time ;-;) but I really admire all the changes that have been made and how awesome the site is now. <3

Snowytoshi: oooh, that's really nice! I love that Magpie, I really hope that I'll be able one day to get it too! How many items do you still need to complete it?

Saloiq: I agree that if you get caught it can take many time... but what I like of it is that you can give exactly the time that you want, there is no need to hurry up smile.gif By the way, Firn just added a preview on her hangout for a Knuffel Daycare... I think that this will surely help to save up time! Maybe you could give an eye on it when it will be avaible wink.gif

An official daycare? O_O Oh my, anything that would help me dig faster would be welcome. And I was browsing her hangout...what's this about a knuffel trading system? O:

Uhm, I never heard about a knuffel trading system... the only thing about trades is that before coding the daycare Stakard will completly redo the trade system, which is very good too, because it should become easier to use for big trasnfers too! Unfortunately now Firn deleted the daycare preview from her hangout, but for what it was possible to see it really seemed very interesting! There will be many possibilities, there were quick cares, normal cares, intensive, premium,... I know know much more, but... I can't wait for it! It surely will be a great help!

Oh really? I guess I misunderstood something. v_v I don't really use items/clothes, so I guess my mind warped an item trading system into a knuffel trading system, which I would love since I really want some of the old Knuffels. XD

Too bad she deleted the preview, I wish I could have seen it!

Snowytoshi: oooh, that's really nice! I love that Magpie, I really hope that I'll be able one day to get it too! How many items do you still need to complete it?

I think everything xd.png I mostly like making dream avatars.

Saloiq: but you can have the old knuffel smile.gif From some months there is a new system that allow you to free the Knuffel that you don't want anymore. If you free a regular one, it will return in the Knufftropolis, which make everyone able to adopt it! When I joined the site I began with gen 10 knuffel, and now I have almost 5 of each, from all the generations! You only have to be fast to catch them before than someone adopt them!

Snowytoshi: ahah, I can understand you, I think that the dream avatar creator is like a drug! tongue.gif

Oh my, I didn't know about that! I have really been missing out. >_< How often do people release their old knuffel? Since it's been so long since the feature was first released, I think anyone who didn't like their old knuffels has already gotten rid of them. Dx But before I can even think about adopting old knuffels I need to earn a lot more money. XD

What happens to wild knuffel when they are released? ^^

This feature was released almost a year ago, so actually there aren't many many users that release their Knuffel as it happened the first days (at the begin the Knufftropolis was full of them, I spent more than 100k FP in two days for Knuffel!), but it always happens, because some users release them when they reach lv. 100, and because sometimes Firn do a big drop with many of them all together, at a random time =) Plus, there are many users who help the others to get their favourred Knuffel.

Wild Knuffel that are released unfortunately simply disappear, because they can't return to their shop. The nice thing about them is that when they reach lv. 10, 20, 30,... they give you a random items inspired to a wild knuffel, there are some really really nice! And because wild can't dig they need a lot less clicks to level up, which is also nice, I think!

Do you have items that you don't need? I'm trying to have all the items, so I'm buying a lot of them lately... maybe we can find a trade to allow you to earn something =)

Ah, that's so nice of Firn! <3

Yes, I read about that and I think

I don't have any items - I don't know why. XD I remember at some point I was into dressing up, so I don't know why my wardrobe is so empty. XD I should be able to earn enough money through digging though. ^^ Perhaps I'll get lucky and keep hitting 1000 FP. :P I just need to find the time to dig. >_<

EDIT: Oh, I found them! They're all on my brother's account. XD

EDIT2: The price of Fairy Coins has really gone up. O: But I guess that's not anything out of the ordinary.

EDIT3: I went and sold some of my old Knuffels that I don't like anymore. I hope someone who was looking for them will pick them up. ^^ They were snapped up so quickly...within two minutes. o_O

Edited by Saloiq

Saloiq: oooh, which Knuffel did you release? I hope not someone that I needed, I lost your drop =P Anyway, good for the other users! And good for you, who was able to earn something like this! Which is your nickname on KOfK?

Serrekiel: welcome!! I didn't remember that an activation code was necessary =P How do you find the site? Write me on there if you need some help! =) My nick there is Eylis, like here =)

@Eylis - Oh no, nothing you needed. XD The lowest gen I have is 6, and that was because Fire Gen 6 was around when the other Gen7s were already out. ^^

I'm Saloiq there too. ^^

@Serrekiel - Hello! Sorry I didn't notice you posted earlier. XD; Do you like the site so far? :D

Fiuuu =P But... I just saw that you joined 4 years ago, how is it possible that you mangaed to get only gen 6 and younger? I thought that Knuffel were introduced not so much time ago, only 2-3 years.... at least the ones that are avaible now, not the old knuffel (which worked on a different way)

I joined four years ago? O_O That can't be so...hm, it is. I must have just joined and left, because my first Knuffel was adopted on 3/17/2011. ^^;

In fact it seemed a bit strange... =P That's a pity, but now you could find anything you wanted! ;o) Did you saw? The new trading system will come monday!

Yup! I have a tab on KT that I refresh along my F/P when I go to click my Knuffels, so I end up checking quite often. I've only seen 1 unavailable Knuffel so far though, and it wasn't one I was looking for. v_v But I adopted one of my wanted Knuffels from Esilda! :D Still so many to go though...

I saw! I'm so excited - I want to get my items back (from my brother), but I absolutely did not want to add every single item with the system we have now. If it doesn't change with the new system, they'll probably stay with my brother forever. :P

I wish we had some of KofK's smilies on here. XD They're so cute and they cover so many faces/feelings!

Edited by Saloiq

Which Knuffel did you adopt? That's nice! happy.gif

I'm sure that the new sysgtem will be much more confortable than the actual one, because Firn announced that there will be a new one when I suggested some things to be able to set up a trade in a faster way. And after your trasnfer... let me know if you have something that I need ;o)

Saloiq: oooh, which Knuffel did you release? I hope not someone that I needed, I lost your drop =P Anyway, good for the other users! And good for you, who was able to earn something like this! Which is your nickname on KOfK?

Serrekiel: welcome!! I didn't remember that an activation code was necessary =P How do you find the site? Write me on there if you need some help! =) My nick there is Eylis, like here =)

When I signed up, it told me that it needed to send me an e-mail with an activation code. It still hasn't shown up, even though I've resent it a few times. >_< I found the site here, since I was looking for a new adoptables site to join. I'll be sure to shoot you a PM on the forums if I need help once my account is activated. smile.gif

Uhm, this is pretty strange, I have 3 account in there and I never had these problems... Are you sure that you inserted a valid email account? If you want I can try to ask in the support forum, if you can give me the nick that you asked for and the day that you tried to subscribe

I joined on January 1st, and I am positive I joined with a valid e-mail account. The username I requested was "Serrekiel" Just like on here. >_< I don't know why it isn't working.

I'll try to ask! happy.gif

EDIT: by the way, just to be sure, did you check your SPAM folder? The email could be arrived in there too

Edited by Eylis

Hello again! I asked in the support forum, and this is the answer that I got from Firn, the Admin:

"The mails ending up in the spam folder is the most common case, because they do absolutely 100% get sent.

If she created the account on January 1st already and hasn't confirmed it till now, the account has already been deleted though.

When accounts get created, but not confirmed, I re-sent the activation message manually to them again on the second day and once again on the 3rd day, so 3 times. If they do not confirm their account by then I delete the accounts."

So the best thing now should be to re-create the account and then check very well your spam folder! I hope that this will help you!