Phenri

The big bang theory

I couldn't find any topic about this amazing series so I thought I'd make one. I'm terribly sorry if it's a duplicate unsure.gif

I'm quite a big fan of TBBT myself. Got the complete season 1-4 for my birthday and I've been completely hooked on the show since. Unfortunately I've had to find all the episodes on the internet because they don't really show them on danish television *waves fist*

I love the pilot-episodes of season 1 where you get introduced to all the characters. As well as the multiple episodes where Penny and Sheldon fights over various reasons. You just can't win an argument against that man unless you call his mother!

What do you think? Favorite character or episode? How long do you think it will keep up the success and is there anything you would like to see happen in future seasons? smile.gif

Funny show. I get reruns and just watched the episode where the guys are out camping to watch a meteor shower and accidentally get high by eating some pot cookies.

Raj imitating an american accent in that episode is hilarious! Lol

Love The Big Bang Theory! Really funny

I'm missing it now at the moment due to my move but I believe they will show reruns on one of the other channels

I watch Big Bang (as I and my grandmother call it) all the time. Almost every day after school. I think the show is great. (:

Oh my goodness this show I can't even.

I am the biggest fangirl of this show, I love it so much XD

Seriously, I know the name of every single episode and I know the plot of every episode...my siblings quiz me all the time, they say 'What's the episode when..' and I know it automatically. It's a little crazy, I'm just so obsessed with The Big Bang, haha. <33

My favorite character by far is Sheldon. <3

And I love Amy too, the two of them are hilarious.

But I won't mention her anymore because anyone who is a little newer to the show hasn't met Amy yet :P

My favorite episode - The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis. A teensy spoiler:

When Sheldon hugged Penny just omg so adorable

My other favorite episode is The Einstein Approximation. Sheldon in the ball pit - XD

I have seen only couple episodes, but I think it is brilliant series. biggrin.gif Sheldon is absolutely the Best.

Episode where they find the One Ring is one of my favourites episodes.

Not obsessed with it but I do enjoy watching it :3 Hilarious. I heard there's a new series out so I'm trying to watch all of those :]

I love the episode where Sheldon tames a blue jay and calls it Lovey-Dovey and it flies out the window after he opens it to get its nest. I went hysterical on the floor when he demanded it to come back.

My favorite character is Raj. I feel sorry for him because he was to get drunk to talk to women.

Three words.

Best.

Show.

Ever.

xd.png

(don't get technical on how this post is technically 25 words, if you count the emoticon and the number.)

Edited by vexxum

I do like this show and find it to be quite hilarious at times, but I do wish they'd cool it with the suggestive jokes. Not everyone finds that funny.

I do like this show and find it to be quite hilarious at times, but I do wish they'd cool it with the suggestive jokes. Not everyone finds that funny.

Naw, I think that's the funniest part of the show!

It's hilarious, I love big bang theory! biggrin.gif

In my opinion The Big Bang Theory is one of the most awesome tv shows I've seen, everyone can relate to it, and the show is just so funny. xd.png

My favorite part haves to be

xd.png

is my borther's favorite

is my favorite

I really love this show. A lot of people complain that it is an exaggeration about geeks, but a lot of it is so true.

People kept recommending this to me, and I have finally seen a couple of episodes. I didn't end up liking it, which surprised me, given the number of people (and who they were) who recommended it. I don't plan to watch any more.

My other favorite episode is The Einstein Approximation. Sheldon in the ball pit - xd.png

Omg this show. I normally don't watch these kind of shows, but this one is such an amazing exception. I can count on one hand the number of episodes I don't like. all of them are so funny, but Sheldon is by far the best out of all of them. He's so darn awesome. Funny, smart, witty and can act like a screaming two year old and can totally get away with it. One minute he's flipping out over something so simple and the next, "Ou, look at that." And that knock, omg that's hilarious, especially if he doesn't get to finish.

Lennard's funny too. Like when he actually got Sheldon to stop whining and get ready for work. "I gotta remember how I did that." xd.png

I'm not a big fan of the suggestive jokes, but that's pretty much the only thing. one small con against all of the pros. I'd say that balances out well enough.

As for what I quoted, omg, that scene in the ball pit. I bust a gut every time. "Bazinga!"

The guy who plays Raj was on Ellen not long ago and said that the show is one of the 'world's favorite shows' Because of that title they are going to do three more seasons instead of ending it with 7.

I really like this show. Probably my favorite episode is The Rubber Duck Deficiency. The one when Penny slips and dislocates her shoulder.

I also love the one when Sheldon gets drunk right before doing a speech. "and here comes the moon".

Oh. My. God. This is the best show ever. My name on most forums is Sheldon Cooper. I am serious. I want to change it hear to Sheldon Cooper. Oh my god. My favorite is the Penny Blossoms episode, I love this show so much oh my god!

One of the funniest episodes I can think of is when Sheldon and Howard were fighting over that parking spot. biggrin.gif Sheldon naked in a car.... Bernadette having it towed..... So. Much. Funny. tongue.gif

Since I watch it over television from time to time I don't really know the name of my favourite episode, but I like the one where they have a competition and Howard and Amy have a duo of the band they both listen to and don't compete at all xd.png

Any of the episodes that wind up with Sheldon intoxicated on SOMETHING are just flipping hilarious. It sucks since they're starting to block some of the videos on youtube.