Darien

I don't know I was really"_" at the time...

I don't know what happened, I had way too much Kitty crack (aka- pixie stickes), oh man now I'm out and I'll too wait untill MFM this year too get more... laugh.gif

I don't know,I was really mad at the time...it was an accident... I know the dog still had a long life coming for him.

Edited by catlover232

I don't know what happen, but after seeing all that catnip over were I think catlover had something too do with it...

Edited by Darien

I don't know, I was chasing a hyper sugar crazed mirror image of me then I crashed into the force holding us apart at the time.

I don't know what happened, I was running away too fast too see anything at the time...

I don't know just what happen Raquel faill apon me and I don't see a thing...

I don't know I was really busy developing plot that I completely spaced out and became oblivious to everyone at the time.

I don't know what happened I was rocking hardcord last night and didn't hear a thing...

I don't know what happened I was rocking hardcore last night and didn't hear a thing...

oh really.. u ok?

I don't know what happened I was watching TV, fell asleep

yep I'm a ok...

I don't know what happened I was with Raquel last night watching tv...

I don't know what happened but my purple streak ends at this time!

I dont know what happened, i was being a potato-ish crazy killer clown at the time...

I don't know what happened because I was a potato at the time.

Portal 2 FTW

I don't know what happen, but I think Raquel had something too do with it... wink.gif

I don't realy know what happened but I thing we both had something too do with it... wub.gif