UsagiKenjo

Story art work: Species Concepts. Please comment

For the story I am writing I attempted to draw a few of the species that are involved in it.

Coatl: A serpent type race that lives on a cast system there are the royal family, the lesser royalty like dukes and such, the Rival Royal family, The military and lastly the peasants. Like most snakes they are defied by their patterns and so is the coatl. All I have done is the Royal family male and female images and the Head of a Coatl male and the body of a military male.

user posted image

user posted image

Kai: A mermaid like race and are going to be the merchants in the story. Nothing really special about them just their appearance.

user posted image

The other races I have are giving me difficulty in drawing. But one is a Bird race called Avians and there is a plant race which has no name or appearance yet but I am thinking of making them like nymphs. Then there is the human race again nothing really special about them just like us. Lastly are the Twili a feline race mostly like monks or priestesses. They have two leaders that created them but these leaders are at war with each other. Hesper the feline of light and Than the feline of darkness.

Please tell me what you think

Edit: Oh I will also be adding my characters once they have been drawn.

Edited by UsagiKenjo

Is there something wrong? Why does no one comment? I really could use the constructive criticizim

I like your Coatl though they remind me a lot of another creature by the name of a naga. I'm no good criticizer my self (still working on it my self) but I like it.