TJ09

2012-11-30 - Forum Maintenance

Thanks for your hard work :3

Edited by Ninetails

Now I'm sad because i didn't check it. Some sick part of me enjoys watching freak outs ninja.gif

If you enjoy freak outs, you would have loved today xd.png

Does anyone have screen shots of the conversation? *puppy dog eyes*

I'm a pretty laid back person, so I find it funny when people freak out without checking first. Horrible, I know.

Heh yea, it was totally funny in chat... if you werent the one modding it smile.gif

Heh yea, it was totally funny in chat... if you werent the one modding it smile.gif

I felt bad for you mods... That was crazy!

I'm glad the forums are fixed, though happy.gif

thanks for the hard work, both TJ and the chad mods ^^;

i wasnt there, but i guess something exciting happened :<

Woo the forum is back ~ I never bothered with the chat since I knew it would be a madhouse laugh.gif

My trades suffered because of this outage. Could we not have been warned in advance?

If something falls over, you don't always know in advance - even if you knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Think of the last time you were run over by a bus xd.png

Seriously - the windshield wipers on my car have been on the way out for a while. I put off replacing the motor (the issue) as they were working (mostly) and it wasn't really convenient to go to the garage right now.

Yesterday they failed completely. Now I have no wipers, and the part has had to be ordered in a hurry, and suddenly; meanwhile I cannot drive in the rain.... See what I mean ?

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this site, TJ happy.gif

Thank you TJ for fixing all the little things smile.gif

Thanks, TJ. wink.gif I loved getting the page that said 'down for maintenance'; that was a great way to know it wasn't something on my end!

So that's what was up. Glad I had a link saved for the chat, usually I use the forums to get there.

Yay, thanks for fixing up/improving/completing whatever you were doing. Glad to see them up and running :3