Twilight-Stasis

digimon games

do you like or know about digimon  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

alright now, I recently met a digimon hater, they said "isn't digimon just a copy of pokemon?" and I said "you'd think that until you saw metalweregarurumon open every single part of his body to fire a missile" that got him interested, the rest is history.

Recently got Digimon Cyber Sleuth and it's quickly shaping up to be my favorite PS Vita game! It's one of the best digimon games out there! The gameplay is fun and addicting, the game design is amazing, the story's good and intriguing and the characters are fun and memorable!

My main team currently consists of Dorugreymon (my favorite digimon), Blackwargreymon, Aeroveedramon, Andromon, Pailmon and Shadowweregarurumon! It'd be awesome if this game gets localized so that Digimon fans worldwide can enjoy this!

I played a lot of Digimon when I was little, mostly the original and Dusk and Dawn. I still play them periodically now.

My attention is mostly set on the progressing fan translation of Digimon World Re:Digitize for PSP right now. I've been following them or nearly two years now and they're nearly done. : D

isn't there a new digimon game coming out for the xbox 360? if it is a rumble arena i'd totally buy it

isn't there a new digimon game coming out for the xbox 360? if it is a rumble arena i'd totally buy it

Kinda rumble arena but yes there was one. I have it. Yet to play it though.

Anyone excited for Cyber Sleuth? Also does anyone play it through the Japanese port and would anyone know if it can PVP from a PS Vita to a PS4?

I love digimon! When I was younger I watched the show. Then I got World Dusk and man that was a good game.

I'm sure I heard a lot of people saying the digimon game for the Xbox 360 is really bad, though.

I've heard of Digimon, but I don't watch it or play any of the games. There must be a 3DS Digimon game coming out. If there is a 3DS Digimon game, I want it now. xd.png