Twilight-Stasis

digimon games

do you like or know about digimon  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

be prepared as the game won't be going easy on you.

Challenge accepted.

Well, my favorite games are the Digimon World games for the PS. The others are kinda crappy. The series is best at their anime. It brings back so many memories...

BTW, my favorite digimon is gabumon. His design was just so incredible! biggrin.gif

i have played digimon masters online and it was realy confusing to get new digimon it took forever to get the eggs and the data chips need to hatch the eggs

I USEd to play sigimon masters online, then I got bored because there was NOTHING to do and it kept uninstalling itself. So I just play on emulators (Because I lost my World Dusk in this guys house in my old old neighborhood) And, It's not easy. First, theres a bunch of cool digimon that I like as starters (Angewomon, that fox thing which I forgot it's name, Lilymon, I think LightGreymon or something) and the game is hard later on. (Dusk- sewer system. Betamon are annoying)

My favorite(s) are Lilymon, Gatomon, and Lunamon(and Crescentmon and stuff)

I played Dawn, which is a lot more difficult than Pokémon, and got three digimon to level 99. I am a fan of the games. Katt, tell me more about re:digitize

Eh, I wouldn't say it's more difficult. Just more of a grind-fest, especially with all that de-digivolving and RE-digivolving to improve a Mon's stats. The higher the mon's level when you devolve it, the better its base stats will be or something. It's been years since I've played my Dusk though, but I think that was the gist of it. happy.gif

Oh, and here's more info on Re:digitize. biggrin.gif Have fun!

http://www.siliconera.com/tag/digimon-worl...igitize-decode/

Edited by Gamekatt101

season three for the win!

ah those were the days, hanging out watching my sister play with digimon toys enviously (I even think she had a guilmon backpack) and their not out of business I even think that they`re making xross an actual english season, I saw a digimon commercial recently

and you've got the gist of it.

got a dusk emulator recently biggrin.gif

Edited by flame249

I've only played Digimon Dawn/Dusk(yes, both), but I think it's really fun. I'm having a lot of trouble beating the trial to become a Platinum Tamer. It's a total grindfest. o_O

I play Digimon World Championship, which is one of the old weird ones but it's amazing! But my Floramon turned into a tree penguin...

I have a few of the games

PS Digimon World

PS Digimon World 2003 (or 3 depending on where you live)

PS Digimon Digital Card Battle

PS Digimon Rumble Arena 1

PS2 Digimon Rumble Arena 2

PS2 Digimon World 4

DS Digimon World DS

DS Digimon World Dawn

DS Digimon World Dusk

DS Digimon World Championship

GBA Digimon Battle Spirit

in my opinion the Play Station 1 Games are the Best, Digimon 2003 being my favourite (I have 4 copies of it, they all work but some cant play Certain Animation scenes) then next is Digimon Digital Card Battle

once Digimon turned to DS it went down hill fast

I have a few of the games

PS Digimon World

PS Digimon World 2003 (or 3 depending on where you live)

PS Digimon Digital Card Battle

PS Digimon Rumble Arena 1

PS2 Digimon Rumble Arena 2

PS2 Digimon World 4

DS Digimon World DS

DS Digimon World Dawn

DS Digimon World Dusk

DS Digimon World Championship

GBA Digimon Battle Spirit

in my opinion the Play Station 1 Games are the Best, Digimon 2003 being my favourite (I have 4 copies of it, they all work but some cant play Certain Animation scenes) then next is Digimon Digital Card Battle

once Digimon turned to DS it went down hill fast

I find dawn and dusk ok, but I never played any of the ones after.

digimon world 4 is my favourite,

I find dawn and dusk ok, but I never played any of the ones after.

digimon world 4 is my favourite,

yeah Digimon World 4 is good, I like playing it with my sister

I also love that it has Dorumon (I'm a big fan of the X-evolution movie)

I have ALL the Digimon World games (1-4, Data Squad, DS, Dawn and Dusk), plus Rumble Arena and Championship. I actually just recently finished my World collection. It really took a dip in my savings at $86 total for Digimon World 2 but it was worth it. c: I can't find that game anywhere.

I wish Digimon was more popular in North America but sadly it isn't :c It's definitely bigger in Japan iirc, though still dwarfed by Pokemon (though I don't think they're really all that similar).

I have ALL the Digimon World games (1-4, Data Squad, DS, Dawn and Dusk), plus Rumble Arena and Championship. I actually just recently finished my World collection. It really took a dip in my savings at $86 total for Digimon World 2 but it was worth it. c: I can't find that game anywhere.

I wish Digimon was more popular in North America but sadly it isn't :c It's definitely bigger in Japan iirc, though still dwarfed by Pokemon (though I don't think they're really all that similar).

I'm still holding out for a cheaper DW2. I don't know why that one is so hard to find! I've managed to get the other three console ones.

I wish we could have gotten the Xros wars games for the DS, and the Digimon Adventure one on the PSP, and maybe some ports of the old wonderswan games

We are getting Digimon Allstar Rumble in november though!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MIZJY02/ref=wl...97SM4FXEB&psc=1

I hope this means future interest in translating the games for the rest of the world...

I'm still holding out for a cheaper DW2. I don't know why that one is so hard to find! I've managed to get the other three console ones.

I wish we could have gotten the Xros wars games for the DS, and the Digimon Adventure one on the PSP, and maybe some ports of the old wonderswan games

We are getting Digimon Allstar Rumble in november though!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MIZJY02/ref=wl...97SM4FXEB&psc=1

I hope this means future interest in translating the games for the rest of the world...

There *might* be something online but idk, I feel like that place I got it from wouldn't have priced it as high if they knew there were cheaper places. Obviously they want the profit, but I mean, if the competition is a *lot* lower I seriously doubt they would have kept it that high. But there might be some that are slightly cheaper or those that don't know/don't care/want to give others an easy time and make it drastically cheaper.

I honestly want like all of the games to come here. ;n; The Digimon games are really fun and I'm sad they're overrun by Pokemon and related games. I think, if someone *likes* Pokemon, for the most part they will enjoy Digimon (maybe even more). In terms of gameplay itself, story aside, I find the Digimon games actually *more* fun and unique than Pokemon. It's really the story that makes or breaks Pokemon games, I've found. And the stories of Digimon games are usually decent, though maybe not stellar in most cases.

I'm really excited for that game! c: It looks like 3D Smash Bros or something (there IS a game that it's like but I can't remember what it is now).

I do, too. I don't know how older games will do, but it would be awesome if they would at least translate all future games.

Naw I watch ebay for certain digimon figures (I'm still trying to get a decently priced D-Arts Black Wargreymon figure) and I've seen the Digimon World 2 prices and depending on completeness (case, instructions, back art) it can range pretty high.

I have such a backlog of games right now that it's not too high up on my list.

I kind of wonder if Fusion being on Disney (or whatever extra channel it is they have) has raised some interest in the series again for the US.

(It's also on netflix - but I'm holding out for subbed Xros wars version. Seasons 1-3 are on netflix subbed and dubbed so maybe that has helped a bit too)

I've considered importing the PSP games and the DS games (since both systems are region-free, or at least the old DS and the DSlite models) but I don't know how well I'll do since I can't read an ounce of the Japanese text.

You *might* be able to find some English patches. o3o Even if they're really badly translated ones. To be fair the games have never really had the best translations, especially the World DS series.

Digimon are nearly my entire childhood, so I love them unconditionally. wub.gif

I have three Digimon games:

Digimon Digital Card Battle - the first one I ever got, I love it! wub.gif

Digimon Rumble Arena - not so bad

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 - the most amazing graphics, voices and just awesome wub.gif - I play it with my friend a lot tongue.gif

I will never grow old enough to stop loving Digimon in any way. Gatomon is my all-time favourite in Rumble Arena and Rumble Arena 2. And in Digital Card Battle I was terrified of losing to Analogman (or A, if you prefer), but I beat him on the first try.

Apokarimon versus CANDLEMON - the most epic possible combination of attacks and support cards that made me get rid of him in one blow. I was out of my mind for hours. ohmy.gif