Sign in to follow this  
flame249

digimon games

do you like or know about digimon  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this game is kinda uncommon now so some of you probably don't know about it the name is digimon world dawn or dusk but there are other games of digimon like digimon world 4 so if you don't know about it ask away!

I need time so just for fun... I'll tell you how I came across digimon. Fast and breezy. I was roaming around the library when I noticed digimon. At first, I decided to skip on it. The next, I was like, "What the heck?" and I borrowed. I watched it on the television and it seemed, at first, a bit cool. I went off to watch it on youtube and that's it.

I don't really watch it these days, by the way.

pfft, Digimon. I fell in love with this franchise the moment it came out. Unfortunately, there is a large number of Digimon that are just not as unique as the others, which makes it hard for me to remember/name all of them. I can with Pokemon though, lmao.

I have many of the games, but they aren't as mainstream in my attention as others/Pokemon games that I have(to which I have them all, lmaoo.) Still, there are some really classic Digimon that you just can't beat. All that nostalgia. <3

pfft, Digimon. I fell in love with this franchise the moment it came out. Unfortunately, there is a large number of Digimon that are just not as unique as the others, which makes it hard for me to remember/name all of them. I can with Pokemon though, lmao.

I have many of the games, but they aren't as mainstream in my attention as others/Pokemon games that I have(to which I have them all, lmaoo.) Still, there are some really classic Digimon that you just can't beat. All that nostalgia. <3

um this may seem weird and kinda freaky and scary but I know almost every digimon off by heart

i own digimon dusk and back in the day i have a digivice from season 4 but i gave it away. now looking back i should have kept it for its worth money now. i am trying to get digimon world 4 for gamecube or ps2 but its hard to get.

i own digimon dusk and back in the day i have a digivice from season 4 but i gave it away. now looking back i should have kept it for its worth money now. i am trying to get digimon world 4 for gamecube or ps2 but its hard to get.

hey I have digimon world dawn and digimon world four (for game cube) and have a digivice 4

Edited by flame249

hey I have digimon world dawn and digimon world four (for game cube) and have a digivice 4

sweet hold on to all of them. especially the 2 i dont have.

I've seen this franchise before and didn't really get it. Could someone please explain? Thanks smile.gif

I've seen this franchise before and didn't really get it. Could someone please explain? Thanks smile.gif

digimon is sort of like pokemon but with digimon every digimon name has to end with "mon" and digimon are more intelligent then pokemon digimon can talk think and breathe like a human!

I used to watch it constantly when I was a little kid, i like Renomon and I think I used to have a toy figure of him and I played with it and with these pokemon figures I had ... i didn't know that it was a digimon until like 5 years later laugh.gif good times...

Well... I was like, three, and now I only have flashes of this...

I first saw Digimon when I was 3, since little kids watch whatever. So one day, I watched Pokemon. The next Isis again, but later that day something similar came on: digimon.

Then, when I barely remember it, I start searching up digimon on YouTube sometimes. Then I'll say, " I remember that!" Or something.

Bah, Night Crow for life.

The only ones I played were Digimon World, and the Dusk version.

Bah, Night Crow for life.

The only ones I played were Digimon World, and the Dusk version.

whats digimon dusk like? I never got it but I wanted one because I did not want a me down but I got one anyway.

whats digimon dusk like? I never got it but I wanted one because I did not want a me down but I got one anyway.

Dusk is very similar storywise to dawn, but it's flipped in that you're in night crow and whatever the light team is called (been a while since I touched my game card) is the one that ends up causing havoc. As well, the rival is the guy protagonist from the dawn game.

You also get different starting teams to choose from at the beginning along with different areas to roam around in that you can't in dawn.

My favorite game from the franchise is digimon world 3 for the PS1. The gameplay was fun and I really enjoyed kicking trees for cardmon.

Anime wise, I've stopped keeping up after the 5th season started.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I remember when I first found Digimon. (Digimon is out of business now, I think)

So, I was a little kid. And when you're little, you watch pretty much anything. So I was watching Digimon. All the series. Mostly, I watched season 1, 2, and 4. (I don't think I watched season 3) Now, when I'm 6,7 years old I keep remembering stuff. It was hard for me to find out it was digimon, because that's not popular anymore. I could remember Pokemon right away because it was everywhere. But eventually, I saw stuff on forums saying, "Digimon" and that clicked something in my brain, so I went to Youtube and searched up Digimon and saw very familiar movie pictures. I watched them. I remembered I always had a favorite. But I had to watch more to see the digimon I liked. I liked Gatomon and eventually watched an episode including her and yeah.

Um, by Digimon going out of business, I assume you mean Namco Bandai Games, the company that makes the Digimon games? happy.gif 'Cause they're still very much alive, as are the games. Thank you very much : D

(Might wanna have your volume down for the second link.)

And, yeah, season 3 would have scared the snicker doodles out of you if you were six and watched it. blink.gif That season was very much a WTFOMGBBQ at the end.

(Poor Jeri. sad.gif So sweet, and yet she ends up getting the short end of the stick. ...And probably a lot of therapy.)

Um, by Digimon going out of business, I assume you mean Namco Bandai Games, the company that makes the Digimon games? happy.gif 'Cause they're still very much alive, as are the games. Thank you very much : D

(Might wanna have your volume down for the second link.)

Ugh. They don't make no more digimon! I haven't seen those games in a GameStop.... Well, I've never seen one in a GameStop, actually. xC Do they still make games?

I never played the games, but I had the virtual pets, toys, and loved the anime. Angemon and MagnaAngemon are my favorites. Were any of the digimon games any good?

I never played the games, but I had the virtual pets, toys, and loved the anime. Angemon and MagnaAngemon are my favorites. Were any of the digimon games any good?

I personally like Digimon Dusk. I do have a few favorites (Lilymon, Angewomon, Gagomon) and Lilymon is in Digimon Dusk, so I chose that one. It's not that hard. But I lost the game chip so I don't remember where I was.

Ugh. They don't make no more digimon! I haven't seen those games in a GameStop.... Well, I've never seen one in a GameStop, actually. xC Do they still make games?

Uh, Japan doesn't have Gamestops stores, and the language isn't even English, so they're obviously not even out over here. tongue.gif You did notice that, right?

But I will so be getting a 3DS if that Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode game comes stateside.

And, yeah, Namco still makes games

~

The games are good if you enjoy the monster raiser genre and don't mind level grinding. Dusk and Dawn for the DS were like that, with quite a few fetch quests thrown in. happy.gif

The first Digmon World for Playstation is basically Bandai's Digmon Tamagotchi toy with a story and 3D graphics, but it's a TON OF FUN if you don't mind wandering around and exploring. happy.gif Just try not to die, and be prepared as the game won't be going easy on you.

(Use a Gamefaqs guide!)

I've got the game ROM, so I'm emulating/playing it on my computer. happy.gif

That and Dusk are the only one's I've really played, but Google is your best friend if you want more info.

Edited by Gamekatt101

Sign in to follow this