LibbyLishly

Tri-Horn Wyvern Breeding - Mates & Lineages

So, since I've seen some pretty new 2nd gen Tri-Horn Wyverns in the trading threads...

Have you bred your Black Friday releases yet?

Who did you mate them with?

What does the pretty new lineage look like?

What else are you going to try?

I'm going to try one of my males with a red nebula and one of my females with a tsunami - but they have to grow up first. smile.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

I need a female hatchling to breed with my cavern lurker :c Because that is a lineage I would die for LOL or with my magma.

I'm going to be working to get 2nd Gen Autumns from the pair before the season changes over. I'll probably start on Winters then.

I managed to gender swap; really excited to make some pretty blusangxtri horns

and cavern lurkersxtri horns. Yes good.

These are the two combos which I've bred so far and I like the both, but especially the first. smile.gif

trihorn x albino - http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ee1H4

trihorn x lurker - http://dragcave.net/lineage/QG97g

I also tried trihorn x blusang but they didn't produce an egg. I'll have some females grow up later today and I'm looking forward to breeding them, too. happy.gif

Hmm,

i was sucessful in getting a 2 gen Trihorn from a silver mother and put it in a trade offer, but i´m not quite sure, if i shouldn´t keep it and start a nice even gen...

They look really nice together unsure.gif

I'm going to go for the Tri-Horn x Tsunami pairings myself - though they would look pretty wtih skywings too.

I have just bred

this and this --- love the PB lineage and absolutely adore the lurker x tri-horn combo wub.gif --- granted i sent both to the AP as i'm not sure yet what i'm doing with them -- trial & error i suppose x

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I didn't get any eggs from my guys this round, but I'm going to do some slight breeding with the male Tri and Hellfires. Also think I'll pair them with blue Nebs. No idea what I want to do with the females yet, but a friend is planning on mixing them with Marrows and that does look quite nice.

Yep, just sent this off to the AP since I'm egg locked. rolleyes.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/q8DVO

Edited by Sir Barton

They've been discussing this in the Even Gen breeding thread, there are some interesting combinations being discussed. I think my favorites are

(m) Skywing x (f) Tri

(m) Tri x (f) Gold

(m) x (f) & (f) x (m)

Tri x Cavern Lurker

Tri x Ice

Tri x Coastal Waverunner

The pairings I like best so far are tri-horns with marrows or tsunamis or male hellfires so I plan on trying some of those once I unlock enough to keep the eggs (if I'm lucky enough to get any).

I bred a couple of pb THWs & a female THW x male BBW. Haven't yet decided what else I want to try them with.

given that I can barely catch CB ones, it might be awhile before I can start deciding on mates for them

*wanted at least one female and one male CB*

I tried Tri-horn x Swallowtail, but of my two pairs, one didn't produce and the other refused. tongue.gif Pity, male Tri-horn x female Swallowtail would have looked nice together.

@ arlymaye: Soo pretty!

I've only gotten one egg so far. I like the complementary poses though the CL is a tad too dark. It would probably look better in a checker.

Edited by Varekis

I just bred a Tri-Horn x GW. I am surprised I got a GW instead of a Tri-Horn though.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/257oP

Quite lovely... smile.gif

Mmm, loving the Golden Wyvern with this! Also agree that the Spitfire looks incredibly lovely with the Tri-Horn. *Makes notes for later breedings*

Aaaaand now that two of mind have grown up, I'm egg-locked till tomorrow, so no breeding for Libby yet! laugh.gif

I just got mine from the Abandoned area and I'm terribly excited to start breeding. Unfortunately, it's not Purebred which is what I'd planned for my lineage, but a Tri x Striped pairing. I'm not sure if I'll continue down that route for my lineage or not. Either way, I doubt I'd drum up much interest.

So, since I've seen some pretty new 2nd gen Tri-Horn Wyverns in the trading threads...

Have you bred your Black Friday releases yet?

Who did you mate them with?

What does the pretty new lineage look like?

What else are you going to try?

I'm going to try one of my males with a red nebula and one of my females with a tsunami - but they have to grow up first. smile.gif

All three of mine gendered female-- got eggs from all three-- two were bred with Yulebucks, and one with a second-gen. gold. biggrin.gif

I'm pretty happy. I do wish one had turned out male, but eh, that's the breaks!

As usual, I think a Male Blusang x Female Tri-Horn would be wonderful. I haven't bred mine yet (... No, my hatchlings, you may not breed) nor do I have a CB Male Blusang, but I'm working on that.