mrmanuz

Soul Eater (Show or Manga)

Does anybody like the Soul Eater Show or Manga?

My personal favorite character in the series is Excalibur lulz!

Yes! It was the first anime that I ever saw. I keep up with the manga.

This is the only series that I ship characters (Maka X Soul).

Oh, how I love it. I ship Tsubaki x Black Star though; Maka x Soul is secondary.

Somehow I wasn't surprised to find out that Excalibur represents anger/rage.

I love Soul Eater! I'm around 20-30 episodes in. I'm not sure who my favorite character is. But my least favorite is Black Star.

I saw this for first when I was 15. 4 years have past and I still find it quiet enjoying, my favourite character was Mifune (very hot for anime) and Stein (I find a piece of my personality in that character). I have never read the manga but I'd love to do it one day anf off course I would like to be continued since there was a lot of unfinished stuff.

I love Soul Eater! xd.png I also ship SoulxMaka and Black StarxTsubaki. My favorite character is Maka, but I also really love Death the Kid because I also love symmetry. Stein and Spirit are also amazing. But the character I'm most like would have to be Crona. xd.png I don't know how to deal with that.

I've only ever seen the first four-ish episodes, and only because my friend Nate always called me by my last name as a reference to the show. And not only is my last name the name of a certain cat on the show, but my mom nicknamed me and the rest of my sisters (for some reason), and my nickname was/is "Pun-kin." Plus, because I adore all things cats, I sometimes say "Meow," and I've been doing that since long before I even heard of Soul Eater. So weird...

Also, my friend Walker once said that in one episode, Blair took off her towel, and the only guy still staring was Death the Kid. He said that it must have been perfectly symmetrical...

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Also, my friend Walker once said that in one episode, Blair took off her towel, and the only guy still staring was Death the Kid. He said that it must have been perfectly symmetrical...

Biologically it can't happen the left is always smaller than the right because of the heart.

Now that the manga has ended I can say for sure that I liked the manga better. Death the Kid is my favorite character,-Medusa was a close second-but for some reason it doesn't feel right shipping him with anyone else from the series. Although I do ship MedusaxStein.

Finished both....maka is the worst heroine ever( There is worse so jk ) She yells and seems to always jump on conclusion.

Soul Eater is great and it's a good laugh at some points.

My personal favorite character in this series is Death the Kid. Him and his perfect semetry makes me giggle simply because it reminds me of my own OCD..

All in all, It's a great watch/read and i would deffinatly reccomend it if someone has not seen/read it.

Ah, I love Soul Eater! I watched the anime over Christmas break and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would - it's not my usual style of anime at all. I haven't read the manga yet, but then again I've only recently started reading manga anyway (I was introduced to anime first by a friend so I had never read manga before). I'll probably read it eventually. Death the Kid was my favorite character, but I also really like Stein, Crona, Tsubaki, and Spirit.