kunailby

for you what is happiness ?

Happiness is the feeling of being happy. :\

Happiness is feeling like you don't have a worry, at least not for that moment. It's realising that life is good.... Even if you forget this realisation later.

For me...happiness is your brains way of telling you you don't currently have any needs e.g food, water etc. You have nothing you desperately need to do, therefore you are content and happy smile.gif

Happiness is being able to laugh and to be content with what you have. It's hard to gain happiness when you hold guilt.

Also it's positiveness and being able to know that you are appreciated and loved.

That's what it is to me biggrin.gif

Happiness used to be getting what I really wanted.

Happiness for me now is actually giving to others what they wanted. biggrin.gif

It's a wonderful feeling.

I love this topic smile.gif

My happiness is .......i can do anything that i want (freedom) smile.gif

Happyness, is something that I can smile and not have to lie. To laugh and truely feel at peace and not have to worry about anything at all.

Oh man. This...

Profound question you have, here.

Well, for me...

They say ignorance is bliss.

So...if happiness is a synonym of bliss, then ignorance must also be happiness.

But I'm never happy with something simple, like that.

Happiness have to be the ignorance of the negative aspects of life as one knows it, the positive/optimistic activity of the mind, something pleasant, and nothing to interrupt one's momentary peace. And knowing that that very same feeling can be briefly achieved again.

Happyness, is something that I can smile and not have to lie. To laugh and truely feel at peace and not have to worry about anything at all.

I agree smile.gif

For me, happiness is that feeling I get riding the bus home from school on a Friday, knowing that there's no stress, no deadlines, the phrase must be done doesn't exist. It's in the moment, knowing that everything is alright and nothing could possibly go wrong. The type of feeling that makes me want to belt my favorite song at the top of my lungs and dance around just for the heck of it.

For me, happiness is knowing that I can take the greatest joy out of the small things of life. For example, how bright the sun shines when I'm going home with the bus after a hard day of school. Or just reading a simple book that can take you to the wildest places.

Just small things like that. I don't know how often I told my friends to appreciate the smaller things that don't mean much at the first sight. Our problem is that we often get used to the things around us. We should never, they are the things that be our light on a difficult day smile.gif

When I'm hanging out with my friends or family, accomplishing a hard task, and getting good scores in school smile.gif

• Getting my paycheck and depositing a good one or two grand of it for rainy days.

• Sleeping in past 8AM on weekends instead of having to wake up at 5:30AM on weekdays.

• Getting the inspiration to write a page or more's worth of a post in an RP

• Winning a high-stakes Texas Holdem Poker game.

• Home alone with no one but my dog and my computer, left to my own devices.

Edited by Brotato