TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

6 of my 7 eggs hatched, and I was able to pick up 4 more on the hour, plus 1 missclick.

your lucky I am still struggling to pick up 2 more so I can turn in for the night since I got classes tomorrow

Hm. Yeah, that sounds about right...

Momomo~ <3 Hiya!

How did you get so many new release eggs lmfao <.< I've only got one. xd.png

That's my guess, anyway. :3

Ohai. <3 LMAO, there was less lag on the first day, and less normal eggs running through the drops, so no misclicks. I have two reserved for Snizz because she sent her laptop in to be fixed and can't get on DC.

That's my guess, anyway. :3

Ohai. <3 LMAO, there was less lag on the first day, and less normal eggs running through the drops, so no misclicks. I have two reserved for Snizz because she sent her laptop in to be fixed and can't get on DC.

Wow...I was there in the first hour of the release, but I still could not get one. v_v

PHAILURE VCNWIEDNC

Wow...I was there in the first hour of the release, but I still could not get one. v_v

PHAILURE VCNWIEDNC

I had to have been around by the.. fifth hour, maybe. I only saw the release then because I was taking care of my dragons when I saw a weird egg and figured it was a new release. xd.png; *fail*

I always just time the drops by the second using the ND clicksite's clock.

Three of my BFs have hatched! Managed to catch a 7th in the last hourly drop, but also derped and misclicked on a Nebula and a Sunstone in a couple of the 5-minute drops I saw. Wonder if it's worth trying to trade the Nebbie for a BF or whether it'd be quicker to dump it and catch my own...

I'm waiting on my eggs to hatch. >_> They better not have shells by the time the hour drop comes along.

I traded for another three more! smile.gif I love these ones so much. happy.gif Thanks TJ and spriters!

Three of my BFs have hatched! Managed to catch a 7th in the last hourly drop, but also derped and misclicked on a Nebula and a Sunstone in a couple of the 5-minute drops I saw. Wonder if it's worth trying to trade the Nebbie for a BF or whether it'd be quicker to dump it and catch my own...

Feel free to dump it on me, xd.png

I would try trading first actually

Three of my BFs have hatched!  Managed to catch a 7th in the last hourly drop, but also derped and misclicked on a Nebula and a Sunstone in a couple of the 5-minute drops I saw.  Wonder if it's worth trying to trade the Nebbie for a BF or whether it'd be quicker to dump it and catch my own...

-removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

Where is the best place to be at the top of the hour drop to find these eggs?

Desert biome. But you have to be quick. They are gone in a minute or so!

?

Try the trading threads. smile.gif I've gotten a lot of mind from trading for them, so it's definitely worthwhile checking out some of the trading threads.

My count is up to 12. smile.gif 7 hatchies, the others still eggs.

Edited by rubyshoes

I was there for the first hour. The AP was full of 6 days eggs, and that is usually a sign of early Christmas shopping (LOL).

Honestly I don't think it is that bad comparing to the scramble for a CB autumn egg a couple years back...(/◉Д◉)/ Though it is getting very laggy because the first batch just hatched and the owners (me included) thirsts for more.

Wonder if it's worth trying to trade the Nebbie for a BF

For a moment I thought you meant "Boyfriend" instead of "Black Friday" xd.png

WHAT. WHERE'D THEY ALL GO.

EDIT: The drop ended 30 seconds in. Has it been like this for a while or was this just a really fast drop? @_@

Edited by Saloiq

That drop was less than* a minute ... x___________x

~

For a moment I thought you meant "Boyfriend" instead of "Black Friday"  xd.png

Don't worry, every time I see BF on the forum, I think it stands for boyfriend xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

Ah, I think I'll give up on these for now. I have one, which I'll hopefully be able to breed later. It's just too fast lX

For a moment I thought you meant "Boyfriend" instead of "Black Friday"  xd.png

i know that is how i am starting to read them when people say BF i think they mean ~boyfriend~ so i read it like that but then i finally remember it means Black Friday so then i have to reread it

I use Chrome rather than Safari... maybe use only 1 tab, and refresh and hover over the third spot? click rapidly before the page loads? This was my new strategy for the BF eggs.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try kamikaze clicking, but not sure it'll help. They just go *so* quickly. Definitely the most difficult release I've encountered since the '09 Valentines (and I had a slow, crappy connection back then).

And while people scramble for BF eggs, I snag me a Golden Wyvern. wink.gif Got all but one of my BFs through trading (and one was gifted <3). So instead of rushing the desert, I'm perusing the relatively low competition present in the other biomes!

All my babies hatched! smile.gif And I snagged 3 more yay! smile.gif

Ahh!~ Thank gods I'm not the only person reading it like "boyfriends" xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

*imagines people trading ~boyfriends~*

That would be very weird o.o

and

~Wish i did not have to go to school i want to see what the BF adult dragons look like~