TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Wow. In this last drop, I must have misclicked at lest 6 things (Split, Spitfires, and I know 2 Blacks! D:) but I didn't end up with them because of all the other people spam clicking xd.png

That's silly. Wow. That entire drop was silly xd.png

Ooh I think the drop has stopped!

The new eggs are mixed now,but the big drop does not stop,as the cave is not blocked by the full AP.

Edited by Mercury

I find that it is easier to pick up eggs from the 5 minute drops rather than the hourly drops. The number of people instantly hikes up to 250+ when the hourly drops starts, and my poor laptop just freezes up. I think I caught all except one of my eggs from 5 minute drops.

Can't wait to see the matured dragons tmw (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

10 more hours until TJ's hatchies grow up?? Dang, that means I won't get to see the adults until after work tomorrow. *pouts*

OK, I just learned that it's pointless to try and catch on a Macbook. You have to do Command + R in order to refresh instead of F5. And the refresh speed isn't that great. Guess I'll be waiting till sometime next week to continue the catching attempts.

EDIT: So much for not crowding the aisles...

I caught all of mine (plus an extra that I traded) on my macbook. I just changed the refresh command from Command+r to f5 (and I'm using Chrome).

I have successfully traded 2 GW and a 3rd gen Thuwed black for 3 black friday eggs on the EATW market. I would post the link but that might be considered spam, so i put the link in my sig instead if you guys arent having any luck on the forums.

oh boy I think I scored better then a new release.....I caught my first CB nebula....I had someone catch them for me when they first came out and the few I have were throyugh breeding.....I scored tonight.....and I wont be trading this one not even if someone offered me a scroll full of black friday dragons (which is 7 for me) I got lucky

I've been lucky to get five, all but one within the same hourly drop. I will say that for certain I'm going to get a breeding pair and breed them for others who weren't so lucky. (I wouldn't have any at all but for my husband's suggestion on how to nab them, by using f5 to refresh, then backspace to go back if I missed or got one.)

oh boy I think I scored better then a new release.....I caught my first CB nebula....I had someone catch them for me when they first came out and the few I have were throyugh breeding.....I scored tonight.....and I wont be trading this one not even if someone offered me a scroll full of black friday dragons (which is 7 for me) I got lucky

LMAO, I saw that thing disappear on the drop, bahaa. I always love grabbing CB Nebs. Congrats. ^-^ It looks like the Black Friday eggs are appearing less in the 5-minute drops, so not much time left now.

I haven't managed to snag a single one yet. My computer doesn't refresh fast enough with interent explorer. But it hasn't been all disappointments. The attention everyone's focused on the Desert means I've been able to snag a Nebula and a Blusang egg!

ugh, i give up. more and more commons are appearing in the hour-drops, and i cant even catch those when i misclick. i'll just go back into the dark hole i hide in until the next new release...

LMAO, I saw that thing disappear on the drop, bahaa. I always love grabbing CB Nebs. Congrats. ^-^ It looks like the Black Friday eggs are appearing less in the 5-minute drops, so not much time left now.

darn I never got any yet DX I really need to get my butt in gear and stop grabbing other pretty things and try to catch myself a black friday egg DX babies don't leave me yet I need you to comeplete my collection of pretties

I haven't managed to snag a single one yet. My computer doesn't refresh fast enough with interent explorer. But it hasn't been all disappointments. The attention everyone's focused on the Desert means I've been able to snag a Nebula and a Blusang egg!

I traded a cb blusang for two new release hatchings.

VICTORY!!!!!! I cought one on the five minute drop.......my luck just keeps getting better and better.....I think my boyfriend is a good luck charm even though he lives in a compleatly different country then I do but still he is bringing me luck xd.png

darn I never got any yet DX I really need to get my butt in gear and stop grabbing other pretty things and try to catch myself a black friday egg DX babies don't leave me yet I need you to comeplete my collection of pretties

at least you got *ONE*.

oh wow, ninja'd. by your victory post.

Edited by Leonis

I caught 3 BF eggs by myself but then gave up and decided to trade instead and now look where that has gotten me :3

6 BF eggs and 4 BF hatchlings because of trading biggrin.gif

Maybe most people should try trading instead of catching~~

-Now i keep calling BF eggs Boyfriend eggs now .-.

at least you got *ONE*.

oh wow, ninja'd. by your victory post.

hey what can I say I am a freaking ninja

Uh...these eggs look more purple to me than brown. What gives? o.O

Just looks like the shading to me. Maybe it's meant to give it a 'pearly' look.

also, hai thurr Plant. ;D

I'm having a hard time trading for these guys xd.png Oh well. *stalks the volcano while everyone else is in the desert*

Just looks like the shading to me. Maybe it's meant to give it a 'pearly' look.

also, hai thurr Plant. ;D

Hm. Yeah, that sounds about right...

Momomo~ <3 Hiya!

How did you get so many new release eggs lmfao <.< I've only got one. XD

6 of my 7 eggs hatched, and I was able to pick up 4 more on the hour, plus 1 missclick.