TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

that's great to hear. smile.gif what about the old christmas release? because it'll be my first christmas. ♥

People always breed them, so stalk the AP! Some of them will be harder to find than others (looking at you, Hollies) but you should be able to find Ribbon Dancers, Snow Angels, Butterbutts, and... the ones that look like candy canes easily enough.

Since people start breeding them about a week before the new release comes, there will be more than enough time to snag at least one of each and have it all grown up before Christmas.

Edit: I may have gotten the names wrong. I always mix up the candy cane ones and the red ones, but the red ones are the ones that are hard to find.

Edited by silver_chan

Um, what eggs? Seriously, I've been waiting around the desert for a whole day, and I see loads of people, but have not seen one egg! I have a slow computer, which might not help, but seriously, can't the eggs be released in more than one cave? I sometimes feel like there's a bot taking them. Fingers crossed I will see and maybe, once in a blue moon chance, be able to catch one.

get on at the hourly drops... *fixes grammar and spelling in quote so it won't be an eyesore*

I'm super glad that I managed to catch all of mine an hour after they first started dropping.

I'm mainly glad I got these eggs because I unfortunately forgot the Halloween egg drop for this year was moved to a different day, so...guess who didn't get any Halloween eggs this year? sad.gif

I'm super glad that I managed to catch all of mine an hour after they first started dropping.

I'm mainly glad I got these eggs because I unfortunately forgot the Halloween egg drop for this year was moved to a different day, so...guess who didn't get any Halloween eggs this year? sad.gif

i would try to produce an egg for you, if you like? smile.gif

YES! I just snagged my 7th and final egg for now. Whew! Glad that's over for awhile. xd.png

Good luck everyone. **sends good karma** smile.gif

i would try to produce an egg for you, if you like? smile.gif

you wont be able to hunny...the only chance to get previous Halloween eggs is to breed next Halloween as any Halloween releases will only give eggs on Halloween, at any other time they will produce the other dragon, you breed them with.

*edit for spelling fail :-/

Edited by J'Adore Julez

Well this is frustrating, I've been trying to get an egg since Friday, but due to me being dumb I didn't know they were being released, so I got a late start.. And now with the lag I can't catch one in time xd.png

you wont be able to hunny...the only chance to get previous Halloween egss is to breed next Halloween, any halloween releases will only give eggs on halloween, at anoyther time they will produce the other dragon, you breed them with.

aw didn't know that.

(total newbie)

If you breed it with another holiday [not during their holiday breeding time], they will refuse eachother too.

I'm a bit upset since I've been at my father's since Friday and haven't been able to even attempt grabbing more of these guys...But, seeing the trouble people are having, I'm happy w/ the two I already have and the family members/friends I'll be bargaining with~

I wonder if these guys are gonna end up rare...? Like the Blusangs...Or whatever else. Good luck catching you guys!~

I've actually been having better luck catching the eggs now then yesterday. Probably because of less people on the desert biome.

ive given up no day is any easier for me. oh well i have two eggs people gifted to me. i am quite happy getting eggs from the AP for now

Heehee! Congrats to whoever snagged the CB silver that went through while everyone was grabbing for Fridays. laugh.gif

In other news, eeeeeee, I haz a hatchie!

NOOO!!! MISSED IT!! gaahhh, now it's gonna be impossible to get any...

I'm particularly excited about seeing the adults, since I don't remember what the sprites looked like. I have a vague idea, but I'm really holding off on hatching my guys until I see them grown =o

oh, good lord. when people on the egg release forum say that it's hard to get any and theyre giving up... that's a rare occurrence. might as well not try this time....

hmmph. curse my rotten luck and inability to check when i got home from vacation yesterday...

Are the 5 minute drops still going on? Or are they only for experienced catchers with lightning-fast internet? xd.png

Are the 5 minute drops still going on? Or are they only for experienced catchers with lightning-fast internet? xd.png

They are, I have a feeling they're going REAAAALLY fast though, it barely matters if you have fast internet either as mine is pretty darn fast and I'm lucky to see an egg at five minutes.

it is still going on but it goes by very fast so if you are going to do 5 minute drops you better get ready to refresh and click real fast cause they go by in a flash