TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

*sits patiently on stone chair in her own little cave just waiting for the 5 hour cool down to end* ... ... *flails, grabs gray egg, and throws it out the cave entrance* GAH!!! Waiting FIVE stinking hours is too long when you've got time internet like I do! D: I wish that incubating eggs would take away the five hour wait because I've got plenty of reds to spare right now. sad.gif I'd gladly bite my egg as well, but I'm more likely to either kill it or transform and keep it and still have to wait, so I'd rather just keep it as is instead of risking it dying and then me having to wait a whole darn day.

Yay, one more hour and I can start filling in more egg requests! Those stalking the desert, beware, cuz here I come! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

Finally caught one, now I again have eight, four influenced male, four female, if they all gender right, I'll never have to worry again about this breed biggrin.gif

The big downside of the biomes *cries*.... I've been here twice a day working on a Project, but I never saw any new eggs on the front page (because of course they're not there anymore!). I assumed there wouldn't be anything between Halloween & Christmas, since seasonals refresh in that window too.. TJ, you never fail to surprise and delight!

~Post moved~

I don't see why some people say F5 is better? O: To me it just seems slower, but I've never really timed it or anything of such.

For me it has everything to do with not having to move the mouse. Especially on a laptop, that eats precious milliseconds! tongue.gif

Please do not double post use the edit tool.

Edited by _Z_

One of my trades came through, now I have 3, none caught myself. Another might be coming my way in a few hours, a special code one. smile.gif

Forum people are great! wub.gif

I got lucky and caught my two 3 hours apart on the Hourly drops while making one misgrab on a 5 minute drop last night.

I was able to use F5 to refresh easily. The problem was the lag on deciding of I had snagged the egg or not. For a few hours it would lag badly upon clicking on the egg so I just refreshed since I learned that ment failed snag after a fre tries.

Still I got my pair and have influenced both so I am happy.

Nada in that drop.

Did see a Silver zip by, though!

And, of course, when I go for the 5-min, the forum is lagging and dragging my refresh speeds down. Boo.

after two days, i haven't caught a single egg on my own.

i only have one from a very generous gift. but i wonder why it is so hard for some and for others easily to pick up to 15 eggs.

i really hope the christmas releases (if there will be some) will be like the halloween ones, because this was fun.

I was unable to get online ONE SINGLE DAY and that happens to be the day of a new release. xd.png But I was able to trade for an egg and thankfully they keep dropping. The eggs look kind of delicious... biggrin.gif

i only have one from a very generous gift. but i wonder why it is so hard for some and for others easily to pick up to 15 eggs.

i really hope the christmas releases (if there will be some) will be like the halloween ones, because this was fun.

same here. i got two from two generous people. well one was kinda a IOU but still the person that gave me the IOU said they had an easy time getting them. i also dont know why some people find it easy and then people like us cant get anything

Yeah, it made me mad, especially since I looked and ALL the tabs I had opened were the same two eggs. And I had 4 or 6 tabs from clicking eggs open. Maybe even 8 or 10 tabs.

That happened to me as well...I then switched to another biome and then back to the desert, and then it was refreshing properly again...

There are always Christmas releases, so I'm sure there will be. And Christmas hopefully will be relatively stress-free b/c you can only ever have two, so once people have their two they won't be competing for eggs anymore.

Can i say their name yet? -checks op- nope still s2. GROW UP DARNIT.

managed to squeeze a few eggs out of my goldens, hope theyre good enough for a CB or two since theyre the best i got </3

There are always Christmas releases, so I'm sure there will be. And Christmas hopefully will be relatively stress-free b/c you can only ever have two, so once people have their two they won't be competing for eggs anymore.

that's great to hear. smile.gif what about the old christmas release? because it'll be my first christmas. ♥

;A; I didnt catch one the last days! And i have nothing good to trade against one or two ;A;

Is someone so kind and would catch one or two for me? Can give 3 pink eggs and some red eggs later, also purple and some other eggs i can breed (tinsel are to stupid to breed the last weeks >3> )

HELP! D=>

Um what eggs? seriously i've been waiting around the dessert for a whole day and i see loads of people but have not see one egg! I have a slow computer which might not help but seriously cant the eggs be relised over more than one cave. I sometimes feel like theres a bott taking them. Fingers crossed i will see and maybe blue moon residing catch one.

I just wish the hour-releases would stay for 5 minutes instead of the maybe 2 we've been getting.

same here. maybe i could get one on my own then but knowing my luck they would still be gone

I just wish the hour-releases would stay for 5 minutes instead of the maybe 2 we've been getting.

There's no help for that. There is a specific amount of eggs per drop, and once they are grabbed there is no more until the next one.

GAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!! xd.png

I *STILL* haven't been able to snag any of these! sad.gif :: headdesk ::

This is SO super frustrating. Oh, pooh!

~L

It was only one minute if we were lucky yesterday. Took me all day to catch two.