TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

*Rolling on the floor laughing*

I was all hunkered down to grab a BF egg in that last 5 minute* drop, that I clicked as soon as I saw the first egg, but not description. Success! (But it's a Purple egg)

Edit: I wonder though, if I should be worried that I only saw about one BF egg in that last drop, with the rest being commons...

Edited by DeathCry

"In the desert... You can't remember your name... and there ain't no one for to give you no pain..."

I just got back from vacation yesterday and my Draggie senses were tingling so I came to check and WOW THOSE ARE CUTE HATCHIES I NEED THOSE <3 though I haven't seen a single egg in the desert at all eue It must be my dumb iPod.

Can't wait to see how they look as adults...

I had posted this before, like 3 posts above.

I think the way you said is even unfair.

Just think of that,you are keeping clicking the eggs,trying again and again,but you can't get even one just because of bad luck.and the most important thing is that you can do nothing to change it.

Now there are still something to do to increase the chance to get the eggs even if you have a slow internet.

Edited by Mercury

"In the desert... You can't remember your name... and there ain't no one for to give you no pain..."

I just got back from vacation yesterday and my Draggie senses were tingling so I came to check and WOW THOSE ARE CUTE HATCHIES I NEED THOSE <3 though I haven't seen a single egg in the desert at all eue It must be my dumb iPod.

Can't wait to see how they look as adults...

Indeed, nor can I! If memory serves me on these guys, the adults are AMAZING!!!

I think the way you said is even unfair.

Just think of that,you are keeping clicking the eggs,trying again and again,but you can't get even one just because of bad luck.and the most important thing is that you can do nothing to change it.

Now there are still something to do to increase the chance to get the eggs even if you have a slow internet.

I personally do not believe in bad luck and breaking mirrors and black cats etc.

I prefer facts rather than theory.

Also, buying a new computer is not a valid argument for people to increase their chance of getting a new egg. That is just silly.

Edited by El1m1n473

Well, believe it or not, but not all players are actually registered on the forums/IRC and even less are actually active (check my post count).

And, as I mentioned, it is just an idea of what I personally thought would be fair. Not a solid solution I have discussed and thought about a lot to make it perfect.

Then it's their (and possibly your) loss.

If you've put a great deal of thought into it, you'd best take it to the suggestions section of the forum where the DC community can all talk about it (and, fair warning, probably tear it to shreds), because it's kind of off topic here.

In other news, does anyone know at what point TJ's dragons will grow up? I cannot wait!

In other news, does anyone know at what point TJ's dragons will grow up? I cannot wait!

I think they will when they reach 4 days. o: I never really watch them, though, admittedly. *momo fail*

I really love these hatchlings, they're one of my all time favorites so far. I adore the colors, and the electric blue spikes. I'd love to have a small army of these, but at the rate this is going it might be awhile. lol

Well it's not THAT complex.

You roll. If you roll higher than others, you win the egg.

Instead of if you have a good computer, you win the egg. If you don't, you do not win the egg.

I'm with Mercury. What you describe is not DC, but some other game. But let me add that it is not a bad idea, either. If you created that game, I would probably play it. smile.gif

We've got 19 hours of waiting.

It seems like 19 more hours biggrin.gif

I'd say 20, but I doubt they need to dip into 3 days 24 23 hours with the views that they have racked up laugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Eggs and hatchlings, if ready, change stage about half an hour or so after reaching the mark of 4 days. Or at least that's what I've heard...

Edited by StarSea

Indeed, nor can I! If memory serves me on these guys, the adults are AMAZING!!!

Ahh, you've seen them before in the Requests section, eh? I wish I could have paid attention xd.png I dont remember seeing them.

I personally do not believe in bad luck and breaking mirrors and black cats etc.

Also, buying a new computer is not a valid argument for people to increase their chance of getting a new egg. That is just silly.

There is a fact in dc.

Someone hasn't got a single GON for 3 years since he can sommon.There are someone who got two GONS with only two attempts.

That's why many people dislike the way to get a GON.

BTW,that's another topic,not about the new release.

Edited by Mercury

I can't wait to see the adults! If the babies are this cool the adults will no doubt be fantastic! 19 more hours of waiting to go!

And it's a miracle...snapped up another egg this drop. That makes 6. I'm out until 3 pm when I boot out the misclick I got last hour.

Good luck everyone. smile.gif

El, I have a very old computer (12 years old) and a very slow connection. Just wait for an hourly drop, put your cursor where the egg will be, and refresh and click as fast as you can, not waiting to see a change on the monitor. I do fine that way.

Whoa. Hourly drop in the Desert didn't even last a minute o.e

What even is an hourly drop during a release anymore xd.png

El, I have a very old computer (12 years old) and a very slow connection. Just wait for an hourly drop, put your cursor where the egg will be, and refresh and click as fast as you can, not waiting to see a change on the monitor. I do fine that way.

..There is no other way of doing it as far as I know, so it's not exactly a new tactic, but alright.

Again, I was just sharing my personal idea that I thought up on less than a minute on what could be more fair and increase the chance for those with inferior computers while sadly but fairly decrease the chance of those with better. Making it fair, in my mind at least.

Can we please stop arguing about it? I'm not exactly the owner of the site and about to implement it, why are you arguing so much about it for? It was just a thought, geez..

This, so much :3 It's what I do too.

Even with an almost brand spanking new laptop with amazing internet speeds, and images and javascript turned of, I still only managed to get two though, however, my sisters (I believe) got three apiece doing this on the slower older computer. Something like this is about luck, and trying to be as well prepared as possible to click fast >.<

There is a fact in dc.

Someone hasn't got a single GON for 3 years since he can sommon.There are someone who got two GONS with only two attempts.

That's why many people dislike the way to get a GON.

Oh golly, does no one understand that DC is what we call a game of CHANCE?

I remember now why I was avoiding the forums ...

There is a fact in dc.

That's why many people dislike the way to obain a GON.

(Off topic)

I got my first GoN on my third try with only 1 magma and ice and 3 thunders. Now that's rare, but that person that got the two in two tries could have had a massive overstock (like 500 of each) on the dragons while the person still trying has only 1 of each. That mostly isn't luck, it's just being stubborn and not wanting to get more of the dragons or being logical and stashing as many as you possibly can before even trying.

(Back on topic... sorry, just had to point that out for everyone to see.)

Yes, Taiomi, I believe I have. xd.png On random bored days, I'll just rummage around in the completed section, peeking at dragons with cool titles. I can't remember what their name was to be, but *looks at bottom of signature* some name ideas may ring a bell. laugh.gif I am wondering though, what made TJ pick these over all the rest to release on Black Friday?

I finally caught one! I finally caught one! Now I have a beautiful pair. I am thrilled. Good luck to anyone still hunting!

Whoa. Hourly drop in the Desert didn't even last a minute o.e

Yeah, they're going really fast ohmy.gif The 5 minute drops are even faster.

I'm still intent on catching one myself, just to tell myself 'I can do it!', so expect me to be included in the 200+ count tongue.gif

Oh golly, does no one understand that DC is what we call a game of CHANCE? 

I remember now why I was avoiding the forums ...

I do,and I like it that way.

(Off topic)

I got my first GoN on my third try with only 1 magma and ice and 3 thunders. Now that's rare, but that person that got the two in two tries could have had a massive overstock (like 500 of each) on the dragons while the person still trying has only 1 of each. That mostly isn't luck, it's just being stubborn and not wanting to get more of the dragons or being logical and stashing as many as you possibly can before even trying.

(Back on topic... sorry, just had to point that out for everyone to see.)

Yes, Taiomi, I believe I have. xd.png On random bored days, I'll just rummage around in the completed section, peeking at dragons with cool titles. I can't remember what their name was to be, but *looks at bottom of signature* some name ideas may ring a bell. laugh.gif I am wondering though, what made TJ pick these over all the rest to release on Black Friday?

The one I said got her GONs when the chance to get gon had nothing to do with the number of trios.

I have a friend who has more than 70 set of trios who didn't get a single GON now.

Ratio means that you can miss it everytime you try.

Edited by Mercury