TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I would love to have just one... i never had any luck with these, and with exams coming up i dont have the time to catch one... I guess ill have to wait a long while before the crowds clear out and i get a small chance of getting one... sad.gif

yay someone just very kindly gave me one. no i have one biggrin.gif

congratulations. smile.gif

someone just gave me an egg,too. so generous of you.i am speechless. i am super happy and excited. THANK YOU! ♥ poptartFINALTINY.gif

That last drop was the quickest drop I've ever seen. My goodness. owo

wow you have some pretty dragons there and a lot of dragons

Edited by futuregohangurl

I'm back...two days and still no luck, I did kind of give up but then decided to check back today to see if i would have a chance of grabbing one..there's a few less people grabbing at the moment so I'm hoping to get at least one smile.gif

I'm back...two days and still no luck, I did kind of give up but then decided to check back today to see if i would have a chance of grabbing one..there's a few less people grabbing at the moment so I'm hoping to get at least one smile.gif

good luck. the 5 minute drop seems to be done. either that or people are grabbing them that fast. i only have one and someone kindly donated one to me. i am going to wait for the hour drop and see if i can get any more but i dont know its hard

One more to go to have a male and female dragon (musn't give up).

Good luck to all!

good luck. the 5 minute drop seems to be done. either that or people are grabbing them that fast. i only have one and someone kindly donated one to me. i am going to wait for the hour drop and see if i can get any more but i dont know its hard

haha thanks. Yeah I am thinking I might just have to find a trader instead, which might be hard since I don't have any real fancy dragons but it might still be easier than the hunt in the end haha.

haha thanks. Yeah I am thinking I might just have to find a trader instead, which might be hard since I don't have any real fancy dragons but it might still be easier than the hunt in the end haha.

yes very true. i may do that to try and get a mate for my egg once i can get some cool dragons. i dont have a whole lot of cool ones either

I managed two after clicking about 50 times... Thanks, TJ.

Yaaaaayyy

switched browsers, now I have more than enough biggrin.gif

which browser did you switch to? i am using firefox. i am thinking of switching since i am grabbing nothing

I got my 5th egg and I'm done for the evening. All have been influenced and incubated. Once I boot the 2 misclicks maybe I'll be able to get a couple more if they're still dropping after midnight. I'm always paranoid that new release eggs will dry up and disappear and be almost impossible to get once a release is over and mass drops stop. Hopefully the drop will continue on for a little while longer, especially for people that just saw this.

Good luck everyone. smile.gif

Ugh... I really want to gift people after seeing how difficult it is for them, but I've already incubated and influenced my eggs! sad.gif

*prays TJ will make this drop last another week* I suck at grabbing them. Google chrome has a SEVERE lagmonster attack every hour!

Google chrome has a SEVERE lagmonster attack every hour!

I tried with Chrome and Opera and no dice. I switched back to IE and BAM! No problem. lol

Wow, these guys are tough. I'm usually good at catching but I haven't managed any yet. Have some misses though, lol.

I too hope this drop lasts a while. I'm having laptop/internet issues. I'll keep trying when I can.

I use Chrome. It's always worked well for me. I don't it's being too slow. I think I am!