TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Geez...after constantely hard refreshing...and having to switch biomes a couple of times to fight all the 'stuck' eggs, I finally got my last two.

I got 2 more tonight, so I will be trading or gifting them in the morning.

I missed a CB thunder (I was locked). I hate when that happens.

My hatchies haven't gendered yet either. I hope they turn out right. I was trying to make 4 breeding pairs so I could work on 4th gen PB Bf eggs when I get to that point.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I start refreshing at some point after it hits :04. If it is already :05 I don't even bother, I just wait until the next drop.

whenever i try it says someone else has already taken the egg but then again that also happens at the 1 hour drops too my computer is too old and slow i guess compared to other peoples

The clock on my computer has a seconds count down. I start counting down with the clock at 10 seconds till so I get the rhythm of the seconds. For the last five seconds I make sure I have my cursor hovering over a spot where an egg will appear, refresh madly and look for the word "designs". It's not successful every time, but I didn't catch an egg about 5 times, and misclicked once. I managed to get 10 eggs this way before I stopped picking them up.

^ this is what I'm always doing, lmao. Except that I use the Neglected Dragon clicksite's clock to determine the seconds. :3

I've given my friend two hatchlings and a low time egg since she was getting her laptop fixed until today, so now I'm in the market for more, I suppose. xd.png

the dragcave gods must have been on my side briefly because i somehow managed to get the 6 i needed for my scroll goals and after that kapoot nada cant catch anymore keep seeing "someone else took this egg" -._-.

I just got my first adult. cool.gif And just sent 3 2nd gens to the AP.

Edited by Siliskor

So...

Even though the THWs are dropping a lot more in the drops than the Blusangs were at this point, I feel like these drops are going by much quicker.

I wonder if that evens out the idea that THWs are more common than Blusangs? Hmm.

Is it me, or does there seem to be a flood of female Tri-Horn hatchlings right now? I just found myself with 5 female-gendered hatchlings in a row (of which I have traded 2 off by now, as there were two too many). blink.gif I am crossing my fingers that the rest of my yet ungendered hatchlings (which I traded for, so I don't know their future genders) will gender male... because I cannot have more female hatchlings. :/

Is it me, or does there seem to be a flood of female Tri-Horn hatchlings right now? I just found myself with 5 female-gendered hatchlings in a row (of which I have traded 2 off by now, as there were two too many). blink.gif I am crossing my fingers that the rest of my yet ungendered hatchlings (which I traded for, so I don't know their future genders) will gender male... because I cannot have more female hatchlings. :/

So weird. o.o I influenced the two I gave to my friend, but the ones I have are two males, lmao. If you need a gender swap, you know who to call. x3

Hmm. Only one of my many hatchlings has decided to gender (male) so...

I didn't bother influencing any of them (although I probably should have) but well. Let's just hope DC is nice to me...

Closing as we are now getting adults. smile.gif

Thanks for a wonderful release TJ, artists, conceptor and everyone else who worked on these wonderful new dragons.