TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Thanks! More than a 1 day release, yes?

Judging by TJ's post, I sure hope so. I have three eggs which I don't plan on abandoning just so I can lock myself with the new eggs. Hopefully I'll have multiple chances in the future to stock up on these. The eggs are gorgeous, they look very promising. ;P

Thanks! More than a 1 day release, yes?

Yes (TJ's post says they will be around for a while).

lol i now have 2 get 4 more of these xd.png (caught 2 already) i dumped every egg i was raising to get them xd.png

*Sigh* And me with room for only one egg.

Love the look of this new egg. Can't wait to see what hatches out of it.

They were there for...a few seconds D: I ALMOST GOT ONEE

*waits anxiously in a corner ready to pounce*

Woo! I was JUST about to pack in and go to bed but I thought 'neeeh, it's ONLY a few more minutes till the next hourly, let's see what we get then?' and all of a sudden new eggs! and I only had the one egg or two, so I got 6! ^^

Are they in all the biomes?

I've only seen them in the Desert so far...

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by xxBurningxx

ERMAHGERD!!!!! I had gone to the cave to get some eggs and was baffled at the emptiness of the biomes....I remembered what that meant from the Blusang/Brimstone/Olive release and immediately checked the news.

Thank you so much TJ!

EDIT: Arghhh! They must be getting picked up really quickly because I haven't even SEEN one in the cave, let alone have the chance to get one. Curse you, cruddy internet!

Edited by HeroLink42

TJ, you just made my wish come true! biggrin.gif I was just thinking "I hope we get a new release soon" & then I saw this thread! Awesome! laugh.gif

Edited by BrightStarBella

Locked myself with them.

Huh. Nice little gift since I think I've been here for around four years.

Thanks TJ =) but the areas on the mobile site are unable to click.

I can't get any D= nuuu

I'm on my desktop, and I have yet to see any but the ones in TJ's post. They do look pretty, but I don't know. I still haven't managed to catch a Blusang with this connection. Oh well!

Eh, are all the biomes supposed to be empty or is it just me?

That's normal for a new release. Give the Cave a few days (i hope!) to stabilize itself. As soon as the new eggs get to the level they're supposed to, it'll go back to normal.

All the biomes are empty except the Desert which fills with eggs for a few seconds every five minutes. I think the particularly big releases are at the hourly marks and half-hourly marks.

Caught four, but have to wait until tomorrow to catch more. Had to AP a bunch of bred eggs just to get these ones, and the other two bred eggs (one, a pretty one I traded for) can not go anywhere. Can't wait to abandon my miss-click though tongue.gif At least these guys will be sticking around forever!

Really looking forward to seeing what these are...I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it's just my memory playing tricks on me, lol.