Dragon_Gal_

Gal's Art

user posted image

Hi! I'm Gal and I'm opening up requests here! I take a while to finish commissions so beware.

Rules!

You May Not: Edit, remove watermarks, steal, use off site, sell or claim to be your own without my consent.

I Will Draw: Bloodbaths, small sexual hints but no further than PG-13, humans, canines, felines, equines, birds with wings folded, sparkle mutts, balloon dragons, dragons.

I Will Not Draw: Very sexual themes, overly detailed/desu kawaii/phycadellic characters with very detailed accessories.

Signatures: I will do signature art BUT you will have to do the resizing depending on my mood.

MUSTS: MY WATERMARK MUST BE LEFT ON THE PIECE AND YOU MAY NOT SELL, EDIT, COPY, USE OFF FORUM WITHOUT CREDIT, CLAIM TO BE YOUR OWN WITHOUT MY CONSENT OR CREDIT.

Breaking of ANY of these rules will blacklist you instantly.

List!

1. Switch

2. Rampaging Wyvern

3. Sunsteps88

Payment

No payment! But dragons in the deal may get you a more detailed background wink.gif

Form!

Forum Name:
Style(Cartoon/Realised):
Character(s):
Background:
Extra:
Payments?:

Work Examples

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

Cute art~. (:

I was wondering if you'd allow me to be the first to request?

Forum Name: tyto_alba

Style(Cartoon/Realised): A bit more realistic, please

Character(s): My OC, Ghost. Ghost is a (cutely) chubby girl who's a bit on the short side. She has auburn hair and soft brown eyes, a button nose, and slightly arched eyebrows. She typically wears jeans and hoodies, and will sometimes wear a scarf.

She always has a memo pad with her. (A car accident she was in as a kid left her unable to speak, so she writes down what she needs to say). Ghost has pale skin, but she's not a sickly white or anything.

Background: No background required.

Extra: Maybe her name written somewhere? :3

Payments?: I'll pay you with any egg I can breed from the dragons on my scroll, if you're interested.

Ding! Hope you like the end result! She was very pretty to do! If I missed anything or you find a fault just let me know!

user posted image

Forum Name: Switch

Style(Cartoon/Realised): Realistic, please?

Character(s): Kie

Background: I'd like a background of a pine forest, but you don't need to if you don't want to. :3

Extra: None

Payments?: I can breed you any egg from my scroll, just let me know which one you'd like?

Forum Name: Rampaging Wyvern

Style(Cartoon/Realised): Realistic pl0x

Character(s): My OC Kyzaro :3 Ref pic: here!

Background: No background necessary, but you can do one if you'd like to

Extra: I'd like it if you were able to keep Kyzaro's scar and tattoo in view; they're a vital part of the character. Action poses at appreciated, and he must look serious or angry in some way or another.

Payments?: A Silver egg from my insanely productive pair Exaestuo and Venustus:(unfortunatly it's got a bad lineage)

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Oh, what lovely art you have! I hope there's still room for me on here.. I'm willing to wait! smile.gif

Forum Name: Sunsteps88

Style(Cartoon/Realised): I'm not sure which would work better, so whichever way you see fits best! I love both styles you have smile.gif

Character(s): My Char, XX. He can be found in these drawings, which are old so don't hate on them too harsh... e.e He can be somewhat depressed and have stuff involving blood, which could be included in the background... If you want to. If you don't quite understand something, feel free to ask me via pm :3

-http://sunsteps.deviantart.com/art/XX-and-D-323167717?q=gallery%3Asunsteps%2F32316359&qo=12

-http://sunsteps.deviantart.com/art/--257776389?q=gallery%3Asunsteps%2F32316359&qo=63

-http://sunsteps.deviantart.com/art/Moree-257776547?q=gallery%3Asunsteps%2F32316359&qo=62

Background: If you'd like to it'd be cool to have a sort of dark-ish themed background, or starry or both or something.... I can add extras for this if you'd like!

Extra: Nothing I can think of, but feel free to add something if you want! Also, if you put him in a more gorey/dark looking picture, if you could keep his eyes as some form of X, that'd be cool :3

Payments?: Lots and lots of hatchies! biggrin.gif Feel free to look at my scroll, I dunno how much this would be worth (assuming a decent amount), so lets say, 12 or so influenced and incubated, as well as your choice of breed and possible mate? Besides Metals, and only trios if you arent picky about specific dragons (can request non inbred though).

Thank you very much biggrin.gif PM me for anything I missed or needs discussing

Sorry about the wait guys just been really busy they'll be ready soon, my utmost apologies for the inconviences