ValkyrieWarror

Which Animal would you be?

I would like to be a tree.

Actually, I 'd love to be a cat, pretty much for the reasons above. Or maybe a unicorn, or practically anything that flies.

I'd probably be a crow or raven. Smart birds. Or perhaps a dove.

Hmm...

Owl

Tiger

Bearded Dragon :3

Owl because they're silent, beautiful, and wise.

Tiger, because they're my favorite big cat- massive beasts, yet they're so quiet and stealthy when they need to be. Plus the colors biggrin.gif

And Bearded Dragon, because I have one named Blaze, and I gotta say: eat, sleep, bathe, repeat; seems like he's got a pretty good life smile.gif

Edited by makenziec123

I'd want to be a cat because just look at my cat. I spoil her everyday and she doesnt even know how lucky she is. She's sometimes vey picky about her food and all she does is eat and sleep. But I'd like to live her life with nothing to worry about and all the eating and sleeping to look foward to. That's the life, lol!

Albino Tiger

Wolf

Dragon

A Albino tiger because I love tigers and i wish I was one

A wolf because I like how they stay in packs and are tough and I find them beautiful~

A Dragon so I could Fly and i Like them biggrin.gif

Oooh!

1. A dragon. Because they're awesome, can fly, have special abilities, are unique, can easily defend themselves and multiple other reasons.

2. Thunderbird. Just because I love lightning.

3. Hmm... Either a wolf or a leopard. They're both awesome.

DRAGON CAUSE THERE AWESOME IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE (if you read wings of fire I would be a rainwing...glory)

VENEMOUS (don't care if I smelled that wrong) COBRA/SNAKE, CAUSE I LOVE VENOM AND SNAKES ARE AWESOME

CAT CAUSE LIKE WARRIOR CATS ARE AWESOME HA HA HA

I HAVE TO PICK TO MORE SORRY

WOLF CAUSE LIKE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE A WOLF

FLACON BECAUSE THERE AWESOME!

DID THAT TOTALLY CORRECT!

Haha, I've actually given this some thought before. xd.png

Land: Tiger - They are powerful, majestic and honorable creatures. (no seriously, when two males fight and the battle ends they actually bow to each other. How cool is that?!)

Water: Orca - They have strong family bonds, they're very smart and they're just so playful and beautiful to watch.

Sky: A Peregrine Falcon - They can soar high in the air, see prey and other things from very far away, and dive bomb from the sky reaching incredible speeds before spreading their wings and gracefully claiming the sky as their domain.

If I couldn't be any of them I'd choose a dragon.

Hehe, @*Silver Fox* I was also thinking about a Dolphin because they have been known to save/protect people from sharks in the wild. Which is really awesome. smile.gif

Edited by Syiren

Raven (basic form)

Dragon (a fighting form as well as being doubled as a water form if need be)

Orca (water form)

Basic form (Fox): They are one of my favorite animals, ad they would be small enough to sneak around if they need to

Sky (Dragon of course!)

Water (I'd have to say a Whale Shark) they are huge but peaceful, and nothing in their right mind would try and eat one when its full grown xd.png

I would be either

(1) a three legged gazelle

(2) a capricious blackbird with an eyepatch

(3) a bagel, which is not really an animal

My reasoning is that I already have the ability to shapeshift into all of these things and that fact has served me very well throughout the duration of my life.

I am bug, possibly many bugs

large swarm of bug maybe

kind of bug doesn't matter

bug

Probably an octopus. They're small, squishy, and have several secret cephalopodian world-domination plots waiting to be executed. What's not to love? (Also they're very clever and absolute jerks. It's great.)

A swarm of bugs is definitely an excellent backup plan though.

I'd be a cat =w=

A domestic cat that is. Just an ordinary house cat living in a house with a family. Or if I could choose a specie it would be a Norwegian Forest Cat, a Maine Coon or a Siamese.

But if we talk about fictional animals then I agree with most, a dragons would be awesome! Or maybe a griffon ^^

Personally? I'd only like to be a dragon if I wanted to go on a murderous rampage somewhere.

Otherwise, a bird species, any bird species that migrates frequently and over long distances.

I'd like to see more of the world...

Maybe a wolf,a dragon,a bird or cat.

But I'd rather be a wolf.

Edited by HorseChick

1) Lioness. Pure feline power. *Roar!*

and then if I had to choose two more:

2) Wolf.

3) Maine Coon. Big, fluffy and oh so cute but not to be messed with.

1. Wolf

2. Raven

3. Shark

Dolphins are nasty they kill for fun and rape, if a female refuses a male she will be starved until she gives in.

I would like to be something feline. Big Cat. Not entirely sure though. I would love to be a Tiger though. A big, menacing, alluring Tiger. Those stripes and those eyes, that power, just oof. So nice. So nice.

1.) A feral woodland cat with a short furred smokey grey pelt with black stripes. Ferals are known for their swift & cunning abilities when it comes to getting in & out of tough situations, as well as fearlessness towards their foes. They do not rely on a clan, but may favor one from time to time when it suits them. They're a gust of wind when it comes to where they can & can't go.

Warrior Cats Fan? Yes sir! wub.gif

2.) A lone Timber Malamutt (Timber Wolf x Malamute). Having both the wolf & domestic dog gene would make it possible to walk amongst both packs. I'd have the trust of the wolves, as well as enough domestication for humans to trust me. Being a lone canine isn't so bad when you get the chance to live on the wild side in wide open spaces, or return to a nice cozy fireplace inside a human home. Freedom is being free.

3.) I'd love to shape shift into the animal called a millionaire laugh.gif

1. wolf. Because why not

2. Nine tailed fox. Y'all know what I mean

3. Sardine. Because Valvatorez said so.