ValkyrieWarror

Which Animal would you be?

I wanted to post something so I went with the first thing that came to my mind. Shape-shifting. If you could change to any animal what would it be an why. Your limit on changing is three animals because I figure you might not be able to just choose one. I know I couldn't tongue.gif

Edited by ValkyrieWarror

Hmm, both. But it still has to be like a animal for say a dragon (which is a whole lot more intelligent than ANY animal) but not like a vampire or a werewolf.

I'd be:

1. A cockroach (for their survival abilities)

2. A dragon (just because)

3. An owl (for their hunting abilities and other things)

Ooh! biggrin.gif

1. A bat. With laser powers preferably. Cause there's nothing cooler than a laser-bat biggrin.gif

2. A cat. I've always wanted to have a slave...

3. A wasp. Just to see the look on people's faces when I fly in the classroom biggrin.gif

1. Fruit bat. Normal bats are ugly.

2. Wolf. Cause they're all fuzzy and awesome.

3. Unicorn. F*ck yeah MLP.

1. Dragon: because I could fly, breathe fire, and basically be the most powerful creature on the planet.

2. Phoenix: I could fly and resurrect myself

3. Crocodile: Pretty much the most perfect animal when it comes to survival.

A shark with frickin laser beams

^ if you get the reference ;D

Hmm..

I'd want to be a wolf. Yeah I'm so original right?

No. A unicorn. Like, if I could temporarily shape shift into one, and make someone think they saw a unicorn, but then I'd be all like "what? unicorns don't exist, pfft"

And actually it would be pretty cool to be a shark with laser beams, wouldn't it?

A shark with frickin laser beams

^ if you get the reference ;D

Austin Powers yay :D

~~~

1. Platypus. Platypi (Platypuses? Platypeople? [if you get that reference, you're awesome XD]) are awesome.

2. Galapagos Tortoise, since they live for so long.

3. Emerald tree boa. <3

Gee... Let me think about this...

Um...

Alright.

1. Bumblebee (I could scare people and pollinate flowers. Heck yeah!)

2. Ocelot (I have a special thing with them. It's a long story.)

3. Fox (Half canine, half feline, very adorable.)

Hmmm let's see here...

1) A wolf because they are loyal, family-oriented, able to run fast, and they are very majestic.

2) A dragon because they are awesome. Plus, I would be the type that breathes ice instead of fire.

1) A wolf. I love canines, plus they have the same social model as I do : very close to a kind of "family unit", very wary of anyone else. I just think it would be an easy transition for me to be a wolf (or dog for that matter, but I prefer the freedom that a wolf has, and I wouldn't want to be one of those deformed squashed nose breeds).

2) A seal. This because I would love to feel what it is like to be a sea animal. A dolphin seems so very different from us, but a seal is a little more accessible. Also I am really inspired by the Selkie legend (my screen name anyone ?)

3) Some kind of bird. Probably an albatross, one of the bigger species, because their type of flying seems so effortless, blending with the air currents and very rarely landing.

Or maybe, closer to home, a swift. Their acrobatics look so fun ! Another species that almost never lands.

1.) Phoenix

2.) Wolf

3.) Leopard

All of these are my favourite animals and I just think they are beautiful.

Although I picked dragon and crocodile(I'm not sure what a phoenix eats), I don't think I'd be cut out to be a carnivore. I think I'd feel too bad to actually kill any other animal. I like meat, but not when it's screaming in agony.

I think I'd be most content to be a macaw. They don't have many predators and they get to eat fruit and nuts all day. And they mate for life, which I'm a fan of.

1. Cateye or Lokitty from here. (A cat. With superpowers. Or a cat. A evil Norse god of mischief and chaos. As a cat.*dies*)

2. Wolf

3. Cheetah

1. A dragon because I like them and there really smart and generally can do what a human can do and more.

2. A snake because there my fav real life animal

3. Pheonix so I can always come back if ones try's to kill me.

1. A giraffe. Because they fight with their necks & I have a long neck.

2. Ostrich. For their badass running skills.

3. Unicorn/Narwal. So I could battle/duel people/animals/other narwals with the horn.

Edited by glass_kisses

1. A dragon, 'cos they're just plain awesome (and can fly~).

2. A rabbit to slip out of situations I'd rather not be in.

3. A koi fish, that way you could go underwater in a variety of waters because they're so hardy a fish.

A cat for sure! Cats are really cute, but they are also intellegent and very independent. They take what they want, when they want it! And they are fluffy. ─‿‿─

Cats of course. You get free food and get to laze around all day. As long as you're a house cat that is xd.png.