Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Warframe

- Flamethrower

- Swarm of infested

- Pack of Wild Kubrow

Skyrim

- Killed a chicken and a guard killed me :/

Was playing Adventure Mode in Hyrule Warriors on a level where you play as Fi. I got all the way to the last part where you fight The Imprisoned, then it killed me because I wasn't strong enough to beat it. I'll have to level up Fi some more.

Was playing the Binding of Isaac. Made a Deal with the Devil with my two Heart Containers and two Soul Hearts. Promptly died. Resurrected with 1Up, no heart containers. Died again to a Wort blood tear, this time for good.

Path of exile.

I was in merciless mode, doing the usual dom run, when suddenly I see a strong box. I think, yeah, sure I'll open it. When I do, the start modifiers are: freezes the player, summons 3 rogue exiles, casts whatever that fire rain spell is). Needless to say, I died.

I was on the devil date trial on Kamui,and I think I forgot to get holy bones and I died when I got outnumbered by a bunch of Wakas and Raos.

I was on the devil date trial on Kamui,and I think I forgot to get holy bones and I died when I got outnumbered by a bunch of Wakas and Raos.

Oh my Amaterasu that round was terrifying, I only got past it by spamming vengeance slips and using one of the rosarys.

I was a solitary spy hunted by three pyros, you can guess how that went.

Skyrim

- Tag teamed by a pair of bears

- A spriggan, with the same two bears and assorted other wildlife

I have died many interesting ways in Skyrim so far. The most amusing were the two times when I was killed by my horse - once after I survived a fall but not my horse rolling down after me, and the second time when the coding glitched and so my horse was the one attacking me in a fight with bandits.

Death by firing squad in Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer. All but one enemy in one particular room were rangers. It was brutal, could only strafe so many arrows before becoming a glorified pincushion. Multiplayer "Routine" difficulty is so much harder than single player "Normal" difficulty. xd.png

I was playing payday 2 with friends. While running to the escape vehicle, I heard a noise behind me, like something was powering up. I turned around, just in time to see Sam fisher do a backflip spinning kick and take me down. I lay there on the ground while he beat me with a stuck repeatedly, as my friends ran to the escape vehicle.

Don't Starve: Wandered into a swamp while exploring. Met a bunch of not so friendly tentacles that popped up out of the ground out of nowhere.

so three deaths recently

Minecraft - mobbed by a group of cave spiders in an abandoned mine shaft. killed again by the same mob trying to retrieve my stuff dry.gif i killed them with much prejudice.

D&D (Tabletop) - 2 different deaths.

a few months ago my 8th lvl sorceress/mindbender was impaled on spikes, so perma death from an extreme case of tetanus.

on tues i play a Kobold lvl 12 Barbarian / lvl 10 Monk. this week we decided to venture after an extra plaineare creature that i detected via a magical item. come across this spikey large creature and well .... this led to that and led to more of this and eventually that .... turns out the creatures spikes were laced with a spore toxin that sapped Strength and Intelligence from characters when they are impaled with the spikes/teeth and once your stat reaches 0 you die, then wake up again with no memory and .... some wicked cool abilities.

so no perma death .... but it was still technically a death

Got swamped by two dragons in Dawnstar. Most of my skills are non combative (I'm playing as a Thief/Assasin), so I burned through my healing potions quite a bit. No sooner had I killed he second dragon when a friggin Vampire Lord pops out of nowhere and one shots me.

Died too many times in Angry Birds Transformers

The pig's attack were too fast and drained the health

Super Smash Bros 4 3DS, Master Core 9.0. That sword form always has an attack or two that gets me every time.

But I still had a stock left after that and won the fight.

Minecraft(modded): Just another day, strolling in the Twilight Forest, when Thaumcraft rudely interrupts me with a Hungry Node. Needless to say, I wasn't very pleased. Or alive.

And I had 2 stacks of iron, too!

(NiGHTS into Dreams) Jackle got me. >__> Haven't played against /that/ boss (or any of the other bosses, for that matter) in a LONG time, so he tore me up pretty good.

EDIT: Also: So many paraloop fails. Q__Q

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon