Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Was playing minecraft, ultimate tree survival and fell off the tree to my death. lost important stuff. /sobs

PROMETHEANS!! ARRRGH!! (Halo 4, the only Halo game I've ever played, sadly...)

And also, by jumping off the edges of various places in Lego Star Wars.

Fable 3 death by the undead. laugh.gif hollow men

Oh those damn things...

I died in a game recently cause I pressed the death button. Seriously. (I was playtesting one of my games and I added that button in case something went wrong).

Oh those damn things...

I died in a game recently cause I pressed the death button. Seriously. (I was playtesting one of my games and I added that button in case something went wrong).

Between hollow men and belvarines. And your game had a suicide button? blink.gif

I just kill too much Italians on Mario. that's also the last way I've died.

I played my fill of Battlefield 3 and COD: Black Ops today.

In Battlefield, I kept getting in the Havoc choppers, and got shot down too many times for me to be happy with. Those jets can have some pretty nasty pilots sometimes. Oh, and somehow a guy fired a Javelin at me, and I died.

Oh and the best of all, Call of Duty. No need to explain.

I was low on health, and then Udyr had to flash in to kill me.

Skyrim:1) I was underground in a dwarven ruin when a falmer shot me with an arrow

2) I got ganged up by five two-handers and was kill-cammed with full health -__-

Edited by Dovahkiin_

user posted image

Note to self. Do not sit there and watch a group of these cast spells on eachother over and over and over that raise strength and level going 'awww, cute!' and then accidentally attack one. DON'T DO IT. they get... irritated.

and then you die.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time:

user posted image

Never underestimate these little demons, the Soul Bubbles. They will divebomb Mario to death. And since the fat plumber is a glass cannon....

user posted image

The Snoozorb's unpredictable attack patterns don't help, and they certainly know how to take down Luigi, the TANK....

So go figure they tend to be seen TOGETHER. Poor Mario Bros. D:

Edited by FlyingDragona

In Skyrim....

Was jumped on by a Snowy Sabre Cat...ran for my life but couldn't outrun it...ran straight into a second Snowy Sabre Cat. sad.gif It is impossible to see more then a few feet ahead in those blizzards and between the two cats, I had no chance.

Edited by Dubious

I-Forgot-A-Name Map in Sven Co-Op. DAMMIT, ASSASSINS WITH SNIPER RIFLES *shakes his fist in the air*

Edited by TheTron852

Due to reasons, i am gonna show more then 1 recent one over time. (Won't double post though.)

Jak 3

Skull Gem Farming without weapons...yeah. (You can see where this is going...)

Edited by Neomaka

Deleted in Megaman by viruses numerous times

x_x

Mobbed by three lvl 24 Dredge Disaggregators. That's what I get for being lvl 16 in a 24 zone (party of three, we still go down now and then). xd.png

I got thoroughly beaten by Team Dark on Sonic Heroes - damn you Omega! I beat them eventually though. Anyone who hurts Espio does not deserve to live mad.gif